The Mouth On Cardplayer

Did anyone see the mouth's tirade video on cardplayer talkin about how unlucky he got? He dissed DNs rebuy strategy at the start and terrified this reporter when he wished Mike luck. Don't you love him.

This is absolutely a must see...You gotta look it up in the video section of the rebuy event that Daniel re-bought like 493 times.Matusow: "Good luck? you are wishing me good luck? Why don't you pull out that horse shoe that some people have in their *** and stick it up mine?"

what video player does cardplayer use? all of a sudden I am not able to see the videos.any help is much appreciate!Bass
same problem here all of a sudden...mayvbe its the great amount of ppl wanting to see mike make an asss out of himself yet again

Daniel sure seems to be in good spirits. Laughing about giving everyone at the table chips with his numerous rebuys. Sounds like a fun tourny. To bad they had to break his table. But since he's the chip leader at this nitty table there's less chance of him going broke real quick and he might get some good opportunities to bust some people without risking it all. GL Daniel.