This Weeks Tlb Leader On Pstars

I don't know man. Kenoy Kennedy was pretty pwned.As much as I've ultimately pwned you in this thread, I don't think I have acheived Mike Sellers status...yet.PS: Quick fix on the Sanders to Kennedy issue you had. You were going to get pwned again!
Whew!
If you post on here, lemme know, we can start an online relationship filled w/ perverted playful banter and dirty insinuations.
I post on here... You go first, big boy.
Anyone know who she is?She's sexy.I wanna get to know her.If you post on here, lemme know, we can start an online relationship filled w/ perverted playful banter and dirty insinuations.:EDIT:VanessaIt's all clear now.
screw you for making me go to that site.edit and screw whoever bumped this making me reply to a year old thread.....jkasfiwefkjNSU
screw you for making me go to that site.edit and screw whoever bumped this making me reply to a year old thread.....jkasfiwefkjNSU
hey i thought we were friends? :club:

There was some serious pwning in this thread. Serious pwning indeed. Also, VR, is only attractive when her mouth is closed. As soon as she speaks, every ounce of hotness just drains right out of her. <shudder>Her voice drives me batshit.

Anyone know who she is?She's sexy.I wanna get to know her.If you post on here, lemme know, we can start an online relationship filled w/ perverted playful banter and dirty insinuations.:EDIT:VanessaIt's all clear now.
you are no longer my bestman after a post like this u sick bastard lol jk but seriously WTF?