• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i doubt that happened
QFT...but just in case, i read the thread, and my response:
I feel like I'm standing in the grocery store......listening to the retarded kid that works there.So, how much is oranges today, RKIGS?

imagine if the people who come up with these things started channeling thier creative energy into something more productive? maybe there would be something good to watch on tv.

imagine if the people who come up with these things started channeling thier creative energy into something more productive? maybe there would be something good to watch on tv.
No, we'd just get a new season of "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy"
You don't know for sure it's not true. If he really did get tripped he might get pissed and any random thing could come out of his mouth.
this has been confirmed, log onto the NWP photo gallery for pics, they will be up soon
Typical. Just another NWP douchebag move.

what I don't get is why they're so happy about it over there. It's a goddamn stupid bully move that people do when they're 13/14 trying to impress their loser buddies. God it's so pathetic I don't even know where to begin. Those losers over at NWP who are cheering something like this one are just sad.

what I don't get is why they're so happy about it over there. It's a goddamn stupid bully move that people do when they're 13/14 trying to impress their loser buddies. God it's so pathetic I don't even know where to begin. Those losers over at NWP who are cheering something like this one are just sad.
QFMFT - how in the world is knocking someone in the back of the knee (when they don't expect it) cool? I would of smacked Neverwin in his douchey face.

This would have been cool if you were about 10-12 years old but now it is just stupid and funny.. There are some dumbasses over there.

a buddy of mine in vegas asked around and several pros were around, he said neverwin tripped him but its not known what was said when DN got upcant believe he tripped him like that, hilarious

a buddy of mine in vegas asked around and several pros were around, he said neverwin tripped him but its not known what was said when DN got upcant believe he tripped him like that, hilarious
I'd have to say after reading your posts at NWP that you are a douchebag. Go there and never comeback.
I'd have to say after reading your posts at NWP that you are a douchebag. Go there and never comeback.
cool, what exactly did i say to piss you off so much?
QFT
cool, what exactly did i say to piss you off so much?
I'm ashamed to say I love the same team you do. What do you think Zito would have to say about an attitude like that man? That's not cool. It's just a bunch of bullies over there at NWP and if you're like that, then I would probably speak for the rest of the forum by saying you're not welcome here. It doesn't take much for someone to have a little bit of common courtesy

are you guys blind? look at my post count and when i joined, i left here because of ovc reasonsalso the pics will be up in 5 minutes, yall can go back to beating off to pics of DN after you see them

are you guys blind? look at my post count and when i joined, i left here because of ovc reasonsalso the pics will be up in 5 minutes, yall can go back to beating off to pics of DN after you see them
If you left here then why are you back? Please leave forever.
What's next, is Neverwin should push a retarded kid in front of a bus and anally rape an old lady to complete the Overcompensation Trifecta?

Seriously, why are you guys getting worked up about a story that isn't true? If you read the thread at NWP there isn't anyone there that believes it either. I guess the good thing to come out of this is the inevitable ban of Longshanks. I clicked the link, lol. You're going out on a high note. I never wanted to live to be an old man, but if I get that unlucky, I have something to look forward to. :club: