lol I also ran crazy bad that hour. Managed to lose the minimum wtih ak suited vs qq. aq vs. aa, ak to another random good hand. I also had a2 on a 3456 board vs a 7, so I've gotten in some rough spots, but at least i'm still alive

lol I also ran crazy bad that hour. Managed to lose the minimum wtih ak suited vs qq. aq vs. aa, ak to another random good hand. I also had a2 on a 3456 board vs a 7, so I've gotten in some rough spots, but at least i'm still alive
sent you a PM

This tourney is going wellDealt to GrinderMJ [Ah Kh]Brilliant27 foldsbigbuyer102 foldscowboy309 calls 160smooth_jazz foldsJERRY333 foldsmoosetracks foldsGrinderMJ raises to 720shooting star 2 has 15 seconds left to actshooting star 2 foldsscam8 raises to 2,000cowboy309 has 15 seconds left to actcowboy309 foldsGrinderMJ has 15 seconds left to actGrinderMJ: monster laydown # 9 this tournamentGrinderMJ: nhGrinderMJ foldsUncalled bet of 1,280 returned to scam8scam8 mucksscam8 wins the pot (1,680)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1,680 | Rake 0Seat 1: shooting star 2 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: scam8 (big blind) collected (1,680), muckedSeat 3: Brilliant27 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: bigbuyer102 didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: cowboy309 folded before the FlopSeat 6: smooth_jazz didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: JERRY333 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: moosetracks didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: GrinderMJ (button) folded before the Flop

gg, gl. not really fair that I screwd up one hand vs. Mrsmokey and from then on went so card dead that I was handcuffed into a shortstack. Sucks that I couldn't even pick up one hand on the bubble. not one

gg, gl. not really fair that I screwd up one hand vs. Mrsmokey and from then on went so card dead that I was handcuffed into a shortstack. Sucks that I couldn't even pick up one hand on the bubble. not one
Yeah uhh...at least you made it to the money :club: First tourney of over buy in of 10 bucks..Nice job cashing though :D