he also said that that the q7 hand was the only time in the ME he was all in and not in front.Even if you look at his other final tables, you will see he has a real knack of getting it all in ahead.On a side note i also dont know how good a call it was from kanter, from that situation you should be assuming you are at best a coin flip and could be looking at a higher pair i dont think calling was the best play. Joe had been tight all final table and had let Aaron push him around. His call reminds me about one he made on Tex where Tex had him owned. Tex just looked at him and said "why did you call? i have not made a move on you all day?"for the % of chips in that situation Aaron would have been better off saving his chips for a better spot. That is of course assuming he did not have a read on Joe, because a really good read is the only time you would think yourself well ahead with 9'sYou could also say Joe should not have pushed all in because he had seen boneheaded calls from kanter all day.tough situation and an interesting hand anyway.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Raymer is the most overrated. Nobody would even know who he is if he did not suck out and hit a heart flush vs. Mike the mouth. hehad so many chips and stuck them all in on a draw-- isn't that like a 'fish'. Moneymaker has not played in as many tourneys since his W. He finished 2nd in a Wpt event. look at Poker superstars. MM has been extremely, extremely unlucky in both seasons 1 n' 2. Raymer played like crap. Hachem played well/tight-hes obviously the best of the 3.