Best Nl Holdem Tournament Player

Brunson is still great, but his age and fatigue are starting to become factors. I'd sooner put Mizrachi in the top 5 today than I would Brunson.Whoever put Sammy Farha in there must be mentally retarded. Farha is one of the best PLO CASH GAME players. He's capable at the other games, but at the highest levels, doesn't regularly succeed there. He is definitely not one of the best 5, 25 or maybe even 50 top tournament professionals in the game today.
you dont give sammy enough credit he definetly isnt top 5 but he is good hey while we are on this topic how bout top internet players1. TexasLimitKing2. Samgrizzle3. JohnnyBax4. Gank5. Phil Ivey when he focuses
you dont give sammy enough credit
Sammy is a great player. He's a decent tournament player. When you're talking about top tournament players, unless it's Omaha, his name will never come up.A "GREAT" tournament player will have more than 10 major tourney cashes. That's all Sammy has.http://www.cardplayer.com/players/results/Sam_Farha/5277Compare that to Mizrachi who already has 18 cashes this year alone.Sammy is not a tournament professional. It's as simple as that.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
you dont give sammy enough credit he definetly isnt top 5 but he is good hey while we are on this topic how bout top internet players1. TexasLimitKing2. Samgrizzle3. JohnnyBax4. Gank5. Phil Ivey when he focuses
you don't even have david brenyamine in there? in my eyes he is one of the best online players, the number of times i have seen him with 150k+ on 40k buy in tables is amazing.