PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG+1 ($17.95)MP1 ($17.75)MP2 ($18.15)Hero ($21.80)Button ($18.75)SB ($24.75)BB ($9.20)UTG ($10.20)Preflop: Hero is CO with A :club: , A :D . 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.25, Button calls $1.25, SB calls $1.15, 1 fold, MP1 calls $1.Flop: ($5.25) Q :) , T :D , J :D(4 players)SB checks, MP1 bets $3.5, Hero ?????I have no idea what to do here...:EDIT: no real reads, but it is micro NL on stars... a few decent grinders, but mostly fish. (and I don't think I'm arrogant putting myself in that 1st category...)

I wouldn't fault you for folding. That's a pretty dangerous looking board, someone's leading into you with a 3/4 PSB, and you still have two players behind you. I think both raising and calling suck here. Raising is going to pretty much commit your stack to the pot against a player that is just as much liable to push hands you beat there as hands you don't beat (therefore we can't raise and fold to a push). Calling sucks because it puts us in the same position on the turn most likely facing a bigger bet. I suppose you could call the bet and re-evaluate further action, but since the actions not likely to change it's almost equivalent to lighting money on fire just to see if this is the time this guy's bluffing. I'd stick with folding, and perhaps consider calling or raising if this were a particular type of villain, rather than an unknown.

I'm folding this. He's betting aggressively into a 4-way pot and you still have players to act behind you.In a heads up pot, I'd raise. But in this situation, I'm letting go of my aces.

I'm folding, this is normal in the very low stakes games. People will call your raises with weak hands and they will hit flops. Just don't get too frustrated, eventually bad poker loses.

I folded... as did the players behind me.Just didn't seem i was faring too well against any hands that had hit that flop. I hated folding AA w/ that flop at those limits, but seemed pretty routine to me.

I folded... as did the players behind me.Just didn't seem i was faring too well against any hands that had hit that flop. I hated folding AA w/ that flop at those limits, but seemed pretty routine to me.
good foldgotta be able to fold AA at all limits
Good fold. I'm surprised you are playing micro limits based on the posts I have read by you. Strictly a bankroll thing?
Good fold. I'm surprised you are playing micro limits based on the posts I have read by you. Strictly a bankroll thing?
Wow, never got a response like that before. Yeah, I'd say it's DEFINITELY a bankroll thing, I'm a college student, and until I win that big MTT or the lotto, I'll be playing the lower limits. Plus, the swings are much more easier to take at lower limits, I would think... I can't even think of the day where I lose 4 buyins=$1200...Still gotta work on my aggression I think, That's DEFINITELY a leak in my game. Reading ability... ehhh kind of a strong point.