First 10/20 Hand Of The Month (lc)

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$206 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) econ_tim is BB with 9 :) 8 :) UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, CO raises, 2 folds, econ_tim calls, UTG calls.Flop: 9 :D 9 :D 4 :club: (6.5SB, 3 players)econ_tim checks, UTG checks, CO bets, econ_tim calls, UTG calls.Turn: J :) (4.75BB, 3 players)econ_tim checks, UTG checks, CO bets, econ_tim raises, UTG calls, CO calls.River: 8 :D (10.75BB, 3 players)econ_tim bets, UTG raises, CO calls, econ_tim 3-bets, UTG caps, CO calls, econ_tim calls. I think I might have misplayed this. But given the nature of the board I don't think I miss the turn c/r very often. I also think this is my bigjest pot. Results:Final pot: 22.75BBecon_tim showed 9c 8cUTG showed Qc TsCO mucks Ad Ac

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$206 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) econ_tim is BB with 9 :) 8 :) UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, CO raises, 2 folds, econ_tim calls, UTG calls.Flop: 9 :D 9 :D 4 :club: (6.5SB, 3 players)econ_tim checks, UTG checks, CO bets, econ_tim calls, UTG calls.Turn: J :) (4.75BB, 3 players)econ_tim checks, UTG checks, CO bets, econ_tim raises, UTG calls, CO calls.River: 8 :D (10.75BB, 3 players)econ_tim bets, UTG raises, CO calls, econ_tim 3-bets, UTG caps, CO calls, econ_tim calls. I think I might have misplayed this. But given the nature of the board I don't think I miss the turn c/r very often. I also think this is my bigjest pot. Results:Final pot: 22.75BBecon_tim showed 9c 8cUTG showed Qc TsCO mucks Ad Ac
what about betting the flop? UTG calls, and is trapped if the button raises, and when you smooth call the raise it might show some weakness and garuntee the abilitly to c/r the turn when you check, he would probably put you on pounding it to get the free river? so the flop would be bet, call, raise, call, call and is now 2.5BB,Turn you c/r so it'd be check, check (bet maybe? now he's o/e?) bet, raise, call call. 5BBRiver goes the same way maybe i am missing something though?