Lol, I Just Sat My Way Out Into The Final Table.

So, I was playing on the Omaha/8 tournament that start at 10:40 PST this morning on Party. I played through two breaks and my friend was waiting for me to go to lunch. She didn't know I was playing. I kept thinking I was gonna bust out and lose soon, but I manage to keep picking up small pots and staying a live. After we reached the top 30 (top 40 get paid) and I just went through my blinds and it was already 1:30 and my friend was wondering how come I was taking so long. So I sat out on the button, thinking, "Oh well. I'm in the money anyways and if I sit out maybe I might move up a couple of positions." I thought maybe I would get somewhere like the mid 20's.So, I went out and came back a little more than an hour later assuming I got something like 25th and maybe doubled my buy-in. It had a window saying that I had finished 9th! I got 5 times by buy-in. I was like, "Cool." There were 7 players left when I came back.So, just by sitting out, 21 people got knocked out while there were 30 left and I made the final table.

did you bang her?
QFT
QFT
No...that's an important question.Did you bang her?
Ummm....do you know what QFT means?

He said he came back a little more than an hour later, so lets estimate that at 1 hour 10 minutes or 70 minutes.Travel time - 15 minutes round trip (55 minutes remaining)Greating/ordering food - 5 minutes - remember she had plenty of time to look over the menu (50 minutes remaining)Eating Lunch - 35 minutes - includes waiting for food (25 minutes remain)Pay Bill - 5 minutes (20 minutes remain)Time to her place - 10 minutes (10 minutes remain)Small talk and inital awkwardness before the doing the deed - 5 minutes (5 minutes left)Undressing and foreplay - 30 seconds (4 minutes 30 seconds left)Doing the deed - 4 minutes (actually did it twice!)Getting dressed and leaving - 30 secondsMaking the Final Table - PRICELESS

He said he came back a little more than an hour later, so lets estimate that at 1 hour 10 minutes or 70 minutes.Travel time - 15 minutes round trip (55 minutes remaining)Greating/ordering food - 5 minutes - remember she had plenty of time to look over the menu (50 minutes remaining)Eating Lunch - 35 minutes - includes waiting for food (25 minutes remain)Pay Bill - 5 minutes (20 minutes remain)Time to her place - 10 minutes (10 minutes remain)Small talk and inital awkwardness before the doing the deed - 5 minutes (5 minutes left)Undressing and foreplay - 30 seconds (4 minutes 30 seconds left)Doing the deed - 4 minutes (actually did it twice!)Getting dressed and leaving - 30 secondsMaking the Final Table - PRICELESS
POTD