• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I promised myself if I lost my starting play chips, I won't be refilling the play chips. So I uninstalled the software. And rockytrh, your a pion! Maybe we'll get lucky, and you'll go into debt (this could of happened, and you're life is ruined), I mean it's not like you'll ever do decent at a tournament anyways.
Wow, i'm so glad you know me so well to know i suck at poker. And that i am a tournament player. one more and you will strike outmay not be the best, may only play 1/2 and 2/4 lim, but i am a hell of a lot better than youand i am not pissed off, just really really bored
Could be my head injury... Not will power, I just like to have no trace of me being here, besides, why hasn't it been deleted?!? People should do their ****in' jobs for a change.
you don't get your account deleted just for being an idiot. there'd be about 14 accounts left if they started doing that......but if it makes you feel better, you'd be the first one they take out.

Excuse me Mr. Griphin, there is a problem with your accountWhat is it?It's a place where you deposit play chips, but that's not important right now. Thank You Airplane for making life so enjoyable.

I would like to take this moment to...do a little dance. :club:(almost as pointless as OP)

The OP does have a good point, though. If you can't beat the free tables, you should quit.Props to the OP for not thinking "Hey, the problem is that the free players suck. I should deposit my entire life savings and play $30-$60. I won't lose any hands that way because the players will respect my raises."So, kudos to you, OP. You da man!

this has to be one of the stupidest posts ever on the interneta guy is quitting poker bc he lost 1000 play chips.im laughing so hard right nowif there was an internet hall of shame this would be its newest inductee

this has to be one of the stupidest posts ever on the interneta guy is quitting poker bc he lost 1000 play chips.im laughing so hard right nowif there was an internet hall of shame this would be its newest inductee
we need a thread that could offically be the internet hall of shame4 min. later692 GB FULL!!! AHHH!!!11
The jig is up Griphin is really Rep Bob Goodlatte trying to get a voice in a poker forum. I say we track him down and lynch him.
I thought it was FoxwoodsPro reincarnated to share his take on poker life with all us donks....... :club:

I used to think that the lamest most pathetic things in poker were the 15 year olds that rail real money tables and get on tilt and start screaming how they have 5 mil in play chips as if that mattered..........but now I just don't know.OP might take it.