Well Full Contact Poker is an awesome place to play, but well I lost my $1,000 free cash, so I've asked for my account to be deleted. I mean, if I lost $1,000 in free cash, what's the point of losing more money, albeit fake. Hold 'em is based on luck, and THAT'S IT!!! So if your not lucky, you can never do as well as the professionals, and a shame the game is just a fad, somehow I doubt you'll see as many shows as there are currently on TV. So yes, if you're not lucky, you'll lose a lot of money, pathetic, really. I hope Daniel's reading this, cause I just can't be bothered to improve.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Full Contact Poker is an awesome place to play, but well I lost my $1,000 free cash, so I've asked for my account to be deleted. I mean, if I lost $1,000 in free cash, what's the point of losing more money, albeit fake. Hold 'em is based on luck, and THAT'S IT!!! So if your not lucky, you can never do as well as the professionals, and a shame the game is just a fad, somehow I doubt you'll see as many shows as there are currently on TV. So yes, if you're not lucky, you'll lose a lot of money, pathetic, really.
YSAPGKY

Please, lose some more money and go into debt. Just think, it's morons like you that go into debt, so go run up those credit cards *chuckle*

Then your lucky, I'm not. Really, I don't care, delete my account then, I have better things to do anyways. Am I annoying you guys?!? Good!

No, I promised myself if I lost my starting play chips, I won't be refilling the play chips. So I uninstalled the software. And rockytrh, your a pion! Maybe we'll get lucky, and you'll go into debt (this could of happened, and you're life is ruined), I mean it's not like you'll ever do decent at a tournament anyways.

what is a pion?must be a word lusers use, cause i've never heard it b4
You know, I could of called you a piece of crap, cause that's what you are. *chuckle* and I wonder how long I'll have this account for?!?
You know, I could of called you a piece of crap, cause that's what you are. *chuckle* and I wonder how long I'll have this account for?!?
dunno, but flames do nothing, for anybody, i'm not going to feel bad for anything you say, and vice versa.How bout this, you suck at poker [FACT]You gave up [FACT]nobody likes a quitter [FACT]I think you should leave and never come back [OPINION]

Please, complain and have my account nuked, I sent them mail asking to have my account deleted, and I'm still here, to annoy you people. *chuckle*Oh and there's a reason why I quit, there's not much point in losing all the time, regardless of whether or not I was using real money or fake money.

Well Full Contact Poker is an awesome place to play, but well I lost my $1,000 free cash, so I've asked for my account to be deleted. I mean, if I lost $1,000 in free cash, what's the point of losing more money, albeit fake. Hold 'em is based on luck, and THAT'S IT!!! So if your not lucky, you can never do as well as the professionals, and a shame the game is just a fad, somehow I doubt you'll see as many shows as there are currently on TV. So yes, if you're not lucky, you'll lose a lot of money, pathetic, really. I hope Daniel's reading this, cause I just can't be bothered to improve.
Then your lucky, I'm not. Really, I don't care, delete my account then, I have better things to do anyways. Am I annoying you guys?!? Good!
How did you accidentally use "you're" correctly once and "your" in its place incorrectly all of the other times?Spelling-Blackboard.jpg

Could be my head injury... Not will power, I just like to have no trace of me being here, besides, why hasn't it been deleted?!? People should do their ****in' jobs for a change.

No, I promised myself if I lost my starting play chips, I won't be refilling the play chips. So I uninstalled the software. And rockytrh, your a pion! Maybe we'll get lucky, and you'll go into debt (this could of happened, and you're life is ruined), I mean it's not like you'll ever do decent at a tournament anyways.
Although you did use "you're" when "your" was appropriate in this post.Spelling-Blackboard.jpg