Bill Simmons Picks The Spurs...

So, I'm a Liverpool supporter, and the whole time I'm reading simmon's article, I'm rooting for the reds. He goes through the whole priemiership, for 20th to his final pick, and each team got checked off, I got more and more excited. I thought liverpool was such a lock for him to pick. And then... he picked the spurs, what a kick in the crouch. At least he didn't pick the scUM, or everton, I suppose.

So, I'm a Liverpool supporter, and the whole time I'm reading simmon's article, I'm rooting for the reds. He goes through the whole priemiership, for 20th to his final pick, and each team got checked off, I got more and more excited. I thought liverpool was such a lock for him to pick. And then... he picked the spurs, what a kick in the crouch. At least he didn't pick the scUM, or everton, I suppose.
Erica_crouch_i.jpg or Jerice?75542_JCrouchweb.jpg
BigD, since you are a football fan, you should know that its just Spurs, and not The Spurs. js
haha, and he makes such a point of it in the article. "This is very important. It's The Spurs". I thoroughly enjoyed that article, and I'm happy he chose Spurs, but he really chose Liverpool didn't he.
Guest Guest

i was 100% sure he would pick liverpool, they just remind me of the bosox for some reason, and he even points that out....before not picking them heh