Really Bad Poker Books

Ok i just had my 31st birthday and everyone sent me poker books and let me say my family has REALLY bad taste.the only that was semi ok was antonio's WPT book(thats how bad the selection was)worst poker book ever written "1000 Best Poker Strategies and Secrets " written by Susie Isaacsthis book is the biggest stinker ever !!!!!i might use the pages to start fire's when i go camping

Phil Hellmuth's book isn't all that great IMO. Neither is Mike Sexton's.In terms of the weakest, I'll say Ken Warren Teaches Texas Hold 'Em as being unbearable in terms of sitting through it. Can't stand it.

Harrington on Hold Em is terrible. Do not read it, especially if you play low to mid-limit tournaments mainly on PokerStars, where I usually play, on weekdays, when I usually play. :club:

Play Poker Like the ProsKill PhilPretty much everything else i've read, I could find something useful.Although I wasn't a huge fan of TJ's books. Outdated and pretty useless.

Play Poker Like the ProsKill PhilPretty much everything else i've read, I could find something useful.Although I wasn't a huge fan of TJ's books. Outdated and pretty useless.
Well TJ considers anything written by Sklansky to be complete garbage...that should be all you need to know about TJ.
Well TJ considers anything written by Sklansky to be complete garbage...that should be all you need to know about TJ.
Well i'm not a big Sklansky follower myself, but that's a pretty absurd statment regardless. Obviously he advocates a pretty specific strategy, but it's not like it doesn't work, lol. I just prefer to take the best of Sklansky and mix it with other opinions as well.
Kill PhilPlay Poker Like the ProsDoyle's Online PokerAs for the fellow who said Harrington On Hold'em...no comment.
phil hellmuth's play poker like the pros is kinda weaksaying harrington on holdem is a bad book proves your an idiot......
Nice catch on the humour, dumbazzes.

One sentence summary of E-Dog's WPT-sponsored "Making the Final Table": "The way you win tournaments is by playing awesome poker like me." At least it only cost like $8.

Kill PhilPlay Poker Like the ProsDoyle's Online PokerAs for the fellow who said Harrington On Hold'em...no comment.
DN even considers phils book to be among the best and so do i your a total idiot if you think phils play poker like the pros was a bad book
play poker like the proscaros book of poker tells
are you serious lol those are prolly 2 of the best books on the market you must not understand the game of poker if you consider these two books to be bad... what do you consider to be good?
DN even considers phils book to be among the best and so do i your a total idiot if you think phils play poker like the pros was a bad bookare you serious lol those are prolly 2 of the best books on the market you must not understand the game of poker if you consider these two books to be bad... what do you consider to be good?[/quour right ... player poker like the pro's is a great book. swand caros book of tells just seemed more towards 7 stud, and seemed kind of outdated to me....not to mention it was really boring. Most of the hold em tells i already knewPlay poker likes the pros contains great advice... play those top ten and you play them well!

Shuffle up and deal. (Mike Sexton)Winners guide to Texas hold'em (Ken Warren)Doyle Brunson's Online pokerThese were all pretty shatty books. As for Dan Harrington. His books are gold. Can't wait to get Vol III

i actually bought this book at a discount bookstore. Andy Nelson's POKER. yeah, its like 150 pages long and there is about 20 pages of fair strategy...and there was some good discussion about 2-7 lowball. the author chose to talk more about collusion and being nice at home games than actually playing.i paid 4 bucks; i wasnt expecting a masterpiece. oh yeah, its from 1996 too. there was actually a small discussion of some poker software that mike caro put out which semi-interested me but i never bothered to look it up.