Pot-Limit Hold'em - $2,500Wed Jul 19 18:12:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Takes the Chip LeadDaniel Negreanu checks in the big blind to see a board of AJ3. The small blind, Negreanu, and the under-the-gun player check. The turn is the 5. The small blind bets $600 and Negreanu raises to $1,200. The small blind calls. The river is the 3. The small blind checks, Negreanu bets $1,200, and the small blind calls. Negreanu shows A5 and wins the hand. He's now at $22,000.
Cardplayer is highly inaccurate. And they censor stuff. I bet you Jeffrey Pollack was driving the bus.
Didn't Daniel say he was playing the 5,000 stud tourney today? I can't find his chip count anywhere.
He played in the pot limit holdem event instead he's chip leader with 22,000 go to cardplayer.com for more info.

I wonder why he decided to play pot limit hold'em vs seven card stud. He probablly felt that his equity was much higher since no one knows how to play pot limit.

I heard that you were feeling ill. Headache, fever, and a chill. I came to help restore your pluck, cuz I'm the nurse that likes to...Quit making a SKEPTICAL out of his world series this year!