I have no clueI was just wanting to be the highest post count in the thread. :D:club:
lol!I've been told he was on his way to the stud event (About 20min ago). I noticed Cardplayer's site crashed just as the tournament was about to start so I imagine they are behind in all sides of the event.
WTF Dan? thought you were going to play stud and screw the televised he event
Ah he switched to the Holdem event, my bad. I know Fidler is playing in that event also, so I imagine he's playing in that event to be with his protege.
Ah he switched to the Holdem event, my bad. I know Fidler is playing in that event also, so I imagine he's playing in that event to be with his protege.
Awwww how cute :club:
Apparently he has the chip lead right now, so more power to him, go DN!
well, it may or may not be the absolute chip lead. they usually only show pros in the early stages of the chip counts, so there could be some amateurs or unknown pros who have the chip lead. we'll just see how it goes.regardless, he's off to a nice start.

Latest count has DN in 10th place with $8200. John Gale currently sits atop the feild of 272 remaining players with $15400. Daniel is currently seated with Greg FTB Mueller and Hasan Habib right next to him on Table 1.

WTF Dan? thought you were going to play stud and screw the televised he event
No more whining about the World Series of "Holdem" if he's going to make a conscious choice to play holdem over stud. I don't blame him, with the TV and more money in the holdem event. It's a smart move. No more snobbery about so many holdem events. He has now directly contributed to it.
No more whining about the World Series of "Holdem" if he's going to make a conscious choice to play holdem over stud. I don't blame him, with the TV and more money in the holdem event. It's a smart move. No more snobbery about so many holdem events. He has now directly contributed to it.
Shut your hole dude... I slept in.
Shut your hole dude... I slept in.
Heh, kinda funny how your every move is scrutinized.Great poker players can sleep in too, it's not all a big conspiracy.Good Luck in the event.
Heh, kinda funny how your every move is scrutinized.Great poker players can sleep in too, it's not all a big conspiracy.Good Luck in the event.
I wonder how Daniel feels now that he has basically achieved the notoriety of say a Derek Jeter or Eminem from ..... poker ???? Mind blowing. He dint even have to sleep with Marieh Carey!Pretty soon people will be wading through his garbage cans, taking pics of him on the beach eating ice cream, saying he's an alien, I think its great! Gooooood luck with all of that.