What Would You Rather Know?

Clearly, opponents hole cards would be more valuable..If you could see them every hand, you can push the huge edges you have and avoid the small ones you have to take in order to win a tournament..Think about it..In order to do well in an MTT you have to win a lot of races and 60/40s, etc...Knowing your opponents hole cards, you can avoid these sticky situations and push massive edges..Blind stealing would be a cakewalk, restealing would be a cinch..You would never have to make a -ev or neutral ev decision..Not to mention the psychological affect it would have..Ever play a tournament where a guy has your # no matter what and feels like he can see your cards? Yeah thats what it would be like only its for real lol..How frustrating would that be for your opponent..I would lose my mind

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the option was see opponents hole cards, and the board as it comesvsSee entire board before it comes, but don't see opponents hole cards.some people just had trouble seeing that.
I GET IT! :club: It's just so stupid to start a thread about this, let alone have people discussing it.
Joe,you're crazy. If you have an edge pf you would obviously make money using this strategy. Oh, and BTW, I was using the assumption that you don't get to see the board. I never thought the question "would you rather be able to see your opponents hole cards or play poker as is?" would ever get asked seriously and have so much pointless discussion.
I hope you are joking. If you can SEE YOUR OPPONENTS CARDS what reason is there to take any kind of risk? This is the ultimate case of turning down small AND medium AND slightly large edges because you ABSOLUTELY 100% know you will have better spots, there's no doubt you will be able to use this ability to far greater ends then calling off all your chips as only a 4 to 1 favourite.