Virtual Exchange

I really, really, really, really despise Virtual Exchange. You'd think my money belongs to them or something. I guess they'll finally send it to me when they feel like it, because it's been over 10 days.The thing I hate the most is that they tried to pass the buck and say FIREPAY takes that long. No, it's not Firepay...it's this unnecessary third party. If I cash out at Full Tilt before I go to bed, the money's in my account when I wake up. How hard is that really?I wish there was a site that isn't a rock garden that has the sort of customer service Full Tilt has. I was hoping it would be FCP, but as long as they're teamed up with Virtual Exchange that won't be the case.

Hi KappaI can't say I know what you are talking about, because I have not yet had the difficulty cashing out here that you have. Several posters have complained about this issue before when using Firepay or another non neteller way of withdrawing. I can tell you that the consistent advice that has been given is to use neteller.I have had speedy cash outs from here and Fulltilt usuing Neteller in the past. I am no longer using Neteller after the whole Neteller/24 hour poker hacking issue. I have had no issues yet using Firepay at other sites, hopefully it will go smoothly when I do cash out here.I'm just pleasantly surprised that you feel support at Fulltilt is so great because I have heard people here and at the Fulltilt forums do nothing but complain about their support being so slow and nonresponsive. Support here has been awesome....so hopefully one of them can light a fire under Virtual Exchange's butt for you.

I really, really, really, really despise Virtual Exchange. You'd think my money belongs to them or something. I guess they'll finally send it to me when they feel like it, because it's been over 10 days.The thing I hate the most is that they tried to pass the buck and say FIREPAY takes that long. No, it's not Firepay...it's this unnecessary third party. If I cash out at Full Tilt before I go to bed, the money's in my account when I wake up. How hard is that really?I wish there was a site that isn't a rock garden that has the sort of customer service Full Tilt has. I was hoping it would be FCP, but as long as they're teamed up with Virtual Exchange that won't be the case.
Hi Kappa, we understand your frustration and we're working on a way to speed up the process of our Firepay withdrawals. It won't happen overnight but it will happen.If you can send me an e-mail with your account information to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com I would appreciated it.