Kidpoker Playing $50-$100 Nl Right Now

I don't know. I got on without any messages and I'm watching through pokerroom
how im at pokeroom but i cant find his tableedit: woops i was looking through no limit didnt realize it was limit thanks
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seat 3: ^KidPoker ($125,054.50 in chips)Seat 5: Gargaml123 ($14,996 in chips)Seat 8: NotSoFunNow ($14,122 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSGargaml123 posts blind ($250), NotSoFunNow posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOP^KidPoker bets $1,000, Gargaml123 calls $750, NotSoFunNow calls $500.FLOP [board cards 6S,5S,JS ]Gargaml123 checks, NotSoFunNow checks, ^KidPoker bets $500, Gargaml123 folds, NotSoFunNow bets $1,000, ^KidPoker bets $1,000, NotSoFunNow bets $1,000, ^KidPoker calls $500.TURN [board cards 6S,5S,JS,4D ]NotSoFunNow bets $1,000, ^KidPoker bets $2,000, NotSoFunNow bets $2,000, ^KidPoker calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards 6S,5S,JS,4D,KS ]NotSoFunNow bets $1,000, ^KidPoker bets $2,000, NotSoFunNow calls $1,000.SHOWDOWN^KidPoker shows [ AH,AS ]NotSoFunNow mucks cards [ 8S,7S ]^KidPoker wins $16,998.sick sick hand

i love the guy offering DN money to come play with him at NL. does he really think his advantage over DN is that big? i doubt it.AAC must be choking himself to death right now.DN up to 136K

i love the guy offering DN money to come play with him at NL. does he really think his advantage over DN is that big? i doubt it.AAC must be choking himself to death right now.DN up to 136K
im sure nsfn will down a handle of jack after tonight as well
anyone know what the final tally was ?
After being stuck around 80K DN came back and booked a very small winner, maybe 5-7K. At his highest he was up 35 or 40K, but the other guy made a nice comeback.