Wsop Still Going On

First off let me say, I am a fan of DN. Now does he realize that everyone else is still playing?? The WSOP is still going on w/o DN. If he gets his money back does he know he is saying EVERYONE who played in that event should get their money back. I know Harry D. got his back BUT the difference being he was mad from the begining of the tournament!!Also, DN pulled his sheet out and read the rules of that tournament. It said no more then 11 handed, never did it say a min. which means it could be 2 handed if they want. It also says that these rules are subject to change. Preety sure the H.O.R.S.E. final table was suppose to start at 2pm, but it didn't because TD changed it...never saw a big uproar on that one. And finally, the rule sheet says the tournament will start at NOON not 1:45!!!!! Had DN been there at noon then he like Harry could have gotten his money back then....don't expect to show up one hour late and have a say so in the tournament that has already started!!!!Also, with 600 players, tell me how it can be worked out where AT LEAST ONE RD WOULDN'T be short handed.

First off let me say, I am a fan of DN. Now does he realize that everyone else is still playing?? The WSOP is still going on w/o DN. If he gets his money back does he know he is saying EVERYONE who played in that event should get their money back. I know Harry D. got his back BUT the difference being he was mad from the begining of the tournament!!Also, DN pulled his sheet out and read the rules of that tournament. It said no more then 11 handed, never did it say a min. which means it could be 2 handed if they want. It also says that these rules are subject to change. Preety sure the H.O.R.S.E. final table was suppose to start at 2pm, but it didn't because TD changed it...never saw a big uproar on that one. And finally, the rule sheet says the tournament will start at NOON not 1:45!!!!! Had DN been there at noon then he like Harry could have gotten his money back then....don't expect to show up one hour late and have a say so in the tournament that has already started!!!!Also, with 600 players, tell me how it can be worked out where AT LEAST ONE RD WOULDN'T be short handed.
I agree with you that boycotting the WSOP isn't going to solve anything. However, if it doesn't say shorthanded it basically implies full table. It has always been that way. In that respect DN has a right to be upset. Is it worth boycotting the WSOP? No, not in my opinion.
I wonder if all these anti-DN posts by noobs are random noobs or pros having their say incognito.
you might be on to something.....it is odd though how many new posts are so negative

with 600 players the best thing to do would be to play 10-handed in the 1st round and cut the field down to 60 players. Then play 6-handed in the 2nd round and set up the 10-handed final table. This would be the cheapest, most efficient, and best way.