• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see my edit above-kdawg
Wait....no, not him. Different spelling of the last name.So don't call and heckle this guy. He would probably just be confused as to what's a "Zimmer".
Wait....no, not him. Different spelling of the last name.So don't call and heckle this guy. He would probably just be confused as to what's a "Zimmer".
What's a "Zimmer?"
Anyone else remember the Trebor thread? It started out just like this...
That was great. Although nobody confirmed that they broke his legs, and it was only $50, and it was a random AIM troll that convinced a trusting poster to give him money.
Like sands through the hourglass....
like a wheel upon a wheel-----------------------------------------------------------sorry Zimm about the loss, i got scammed for a bit a few weeks ago too, take consolation in that he will have a big ol karma kookie on his shoulder! I play lots on party so i will keep an eye out for him

That sucks, Zim. I've played with you a few times you you always have been cool and showed good sport...shame this stuff happens to good people in the game like this (albeit thank god it wasn't as bad as the NWP fiasco mentioned earlier in the thread).If there was one thing I learned from in Super System, it was, "if you can help it....don't ever take a loan or give out one you can't afford". At least Zimmer only lost a 5% percentage of his bankroll, and that this post should always creep in your mind the minute before you had over your hard earned cash to a "friend"

• 1 year later...
Why are people on that thread jumping on Zimmer?
Because normally this is a situation that would be handled with PMs rather than a public callout.The difference here is that I had contacted him many times privately and he refused to pay me back. I thought making a public post would be the most effective way to do it, and it was.
Why are people on that thread jumping on Zimmer?
I think Zimmer's response above this is partially true, but the main reason is because that's what they do on 2+2...flame anyone who posts anything about anything or anyone.
Because normally this is a situation that would be handled with PMs rather than a public callout.The difference here is that I had contacted him many times privately and he refused to pay me back. I thought making a public post would be the most effective way to do it, and it was.
Let me lay it out there. Zimmer, I think you had every right to post that publicly. There is no reason to beleive that this would have been settled via PM's since you gave him multiple chances in the past. You gave him more than the bennefit of the doubt, and it is absurd for some of those posters to criticize you. Fortunately things have now worked out.BTW back to back Sunday games... wow. That's running good!