common Jamie, enter that post already!!!JEEZZ!!!You are all VERY lucky. I was informed a few days ago that I got in!, but now I have to bail. We have vacations in Sept. and 2 - 4 day mini vacations in October. I would miss at least 3 if not 4 of the matches, so I am out.Good luck to everyone. :club:
too bad nutz, i was looking forward to a little kings in the hole intra-squad match up
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common Jamie, enter that post already!!!JEEZZ!!!You are all VERY lucky. I was informed a few days ago that I got in!, but now I have to bail. We have vacations in Sept. and 2 - 4 day mini vacations in October. I would miss at least 3 if not 4 of the matches, so I am out.Good luck to everyone. :club:
too bad that i won't be taking your mobney. :D want to join up with team checky as a cheerleader/sub? you'll have to wear a hot, skimpy skirt, but it's not like you don't have one in the closet....edit: mitch helped me out re: sub. lost your chance, old man.:D
too bad that i won't be taking your mobney. :club: want to join up with team checky as a cheerleader/sub? you'll have to wear a hot, skimpy skirt, but it's not like you don't have one in the closet....edit: mitch helped me out re: sub. lost your chance, old man.:D
GODDAMMIITT!!!!I was all ready for you fella.........metalhomoob0.th.jpg
GODDAMMIITT!!!!I was all ready for you fella.........metalhomoob0.th.jpg
lol, sorry man. i probably won't need a sub anyway--it's just that if it takes a couple weeks to get things hooked up properly in my new, big city home i might miss the first match. mitch knows how bad that can **** things up for some people, lol.and don't EVER call me fella. EVER. :club:
wee need this pinned in the fcp forum leagues
I'm in the process of making an official thread in the forum leagues section for each buyin level that will get pinned

I can't play in this guys...I got games starting up that I am hosting and I won't be able to lend much attention to this.This is gonna be a great tournament..gl to all.

I can't play in this guys...I got games starting up that I am hosting and I won't be able to lend much attention to this.This is gonna be a great tournament..gl to all.
I'd call you a giant vagina for dropping out, but it opened a spot for me. Also, your avatar has always scared me.Good luck with the games you're starting.
you giant vagina. i was looking forward to playing you again.
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements