Daniel Won't Be Calling The Shots In 2007?

Some WSOP insiders are expressing shock regarding the decision of Daniel to lambast the handling of the No-Limit Hold'em Shootout tournament. "I know Daniel," one WSOP source said, "and I can't believe what he's saying."Added the source: "Whoever is putting this guy in front of a camera is f--king crazy." Daniel has had plenty of issues with this year's WSOP and kicked off the tirade on his video blog. He failed to show up on time. He didn't fully understand the rules of the tournament. And a WSOP chairperson, let it be known that Daniel is one guy not worth having on the player advisory panel next year. "He's got a lot of confidence in his own ability. He's always been that way. Daniel thinks he's smarter than everyone else. In the end, it could be his downfall."

Some WSOP insiders are expressing shock regarding the decision of Daniel to lambast the handling of the No-Limit Hold'em Shootout tournament. "I know Daniel," one WSOP source said, "and I can't believe what he's saying."Added the source: "Whoever is putting this guy in front of a camera is f--king crazy." Daniel has had plenty of issues with this year's WSOP and kicked off the tirade on his video blog. He failed to show up on time. He didn't fully understand the rules of the tournament. And a WSOP chairperson, let it be known that Daniel is one guy not worth having on the player advisory panel next year. "He's got a lot of confidence in his own ability. He's always been that way. Daniel thinks he's smarter than everyone else. In the end, it could be his downfall."
Daniel is right: the people who run the wsop have shown that they are dumber than a box full of hammers.Kudos to DN for calling them out.
Fellas, it looks like this is a hoax.No link, no attribution.The fact that this is written similar to AP style is enough to throw some people, but a quick Google search turns up nothing like this anywhere, reputable or otherwise.Besides, the guy's SN is Yseguy.. you don't think that's on purpose?
Fellas, it looks like this is a hoax.No link, no attribution.The fact that this is written similar to AP style is enough to throw some people, but a quick Google search turns up nothing like this anywhere, reputable or otherwise.Besides, the guy's SN is Yseguy.. you don't think that's on purpose?
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if the dude who hacked into FCP isn't just creating a dozen new accounts and posting.Half of the threads on the first page of general are from newbies within their first 5 posts...strange, no?

Regardless of if this post is real or not. I'm pretty sure DN has the support of the players. The problem was that no one was notified that the tournament would be played short-handed, not that it was actually played short-handed. I know the guys on The Circuit support him, and can't imagine any player that wouldn't.

OK Daniel has said a million times 'I'm confident things can change in the future' and that he believes the advisory board will help change things around next year... and this guy pretty much says 'Daniel thinks he knows everything, when clearly, I'm right.' That doesn't make much sence.

lmao...i doubt this is true, can you give us a link please...last thing the wsop wants to do is mess with DN...Daniels the most popular poker player around and he can single handedly crush and own them like his name is spademan.

I call bullsh*t

now i dont want to piss daniel or anyone else off but here is my take:i think it is very shoddy that they just cut that tourney to a short handed shoot out. that is some pretty crappy choices by the staff.that being said. the WSOP is huge! problems will go wrong with anything of that size. im not supporting the staff in their choice however.on one point it was only a couple of grand. that out of daniels pocket (forgive me if im overstepping here) isnt a big deal. i do however see the point daniel is making.anyways just my 2 cents. dont bite my head off, i have never played a WSOP event and it is just my WSOP virgin input.

*frustrated look*NO!
Depends on my mood.

Wow this gets off topic. I think Daniel is one of the best player's and the guy making these comments is jealous... blanket statements like 'he thinks he's smarter than everyone' is rediculous.