Gsn High Stakes Poker

"I'm going to rebuy, I'll just pay you in Bellagio chips" ($100,000 of them)

I dunno....the other day I saw him lay down the nut flush to a weak bluff by Todd Brunson because the board was paired and he was afraid of a boat.
he explained why he layed it down...he didn't expect todd to make that play with just jacks..i guess daniel outthought himself
he explained why he layed it down...he didn't expect todd to make that play with just jacks..i guess daniel outthought himself
Didn't TB make the bet because he figured DN would think that way? Shouldn't DN have taken that into consideration? I mean he could've easiy been value betting with the Q or K high flush; I couldn't believe it when DN mucked his hand. One of the worst plays I 've seen on this show. I think he may have been playing to the camera's, trying to show the world how "great" he is at reading cards, but it backfired bigtime.
Didn't TB make the bet because he figured DN would think that way? Shouldn't DN have taken that into consideration? I mean he could've easiy been value betting with the Q or K high flush; I couldn't believe it when DN mucked his hand. One of the worst plays I 've seen on this show. I think he may have been playing to the camera's, trying to show the world how "great" he is at reading cards, but it backfired bigtime.
Well yeah, but Daniel figured that Todd might figure that Daniel would think that way, so Daniel thought that Todd thought Daniel was afraid of being moved off the hand, so Todd only bets with a big hand because Todd knows Daniel thinks Todd won't bluff at that pot.How's that for overthinking?
i couldn't believe it when i saw that but i believe it was a good laydown.
Yes, making a bad read and folding the best hand is a really good play.
Well yeah, but Daniel figured that Todd might figure that Daniel would think that way, so Daniel thought that Todd thought Daniel was afraid of being moved off the hand, so Todd only bets with a big hand because Todd knows Daniel thinks Todd won't bluff at that pot.How's that for overthinking?
lol, i know, I was thinking the same. you can go on and on like that. still think it was a terrible laydown though. BTW, after tonights show they showed the previews for next week and it looks like DN is really gonna start kicking ***. He had a mountain of chips and in front of him!

Going with a read and saving chips for another spot in a cash game aint all that bad........From what DN said prior in blogs the second day which is coming up in future episodes soon is when the beat down for him starts again to the tune of like 500k.

When you are supposedly one of the best in the world, I dont think you should be giving pots away like that. JUST SAYIN.
Harman played good but i think Antonio should've called when he had the queens and two kings were on board but he might had been playing extra cautious because he just re-bought
i would raise on the flop to see where i was. if she called, i am more or less done with the hand. however, this is play that i have not really seen during the show so i wonder if at these stakes it isn't as viable.

Etaipo's is the best... but since he will be gone for 2 weeks, PokerBay is the best bet.

When you are supposedly one of the best in the world, I dont think you should be giving pots away like that. JUST SAYIN.
DN is not an android that makes perfect plays all of the time... he put Todd on a hand and went with his read... If Todd would have made the full house and DN layed the nut flush down, then people would be saying what a genius laydown and not the other way around. I guess its a fine line between being a genius and a goof...