Unbelievable Home Game Story

OK, given the stories I've seen here, maybe not unbelievable, but certainly makes you wonder.I'm playing at a friend's house for the first time (not ever, just with this friend :club: ). The scene: 16 player $30 tourney, 8 of us busted out, 6 started a $10 side tourney.The action: I'm BB for 80 of my 90 chips. 1st guy calls 80, fold, fold, call, fold, I go all in for my remaining 10 chips to a 280 pot. FIRST GUY FOLDS??Now, I'll admit I'm still working on the whole pot-odds thing, but does that make any sense? Call 80, then fold for 10 more when I have nothing left to bet? Thoughts?

Maybe he misclickedsw
AhahahahahhaThat's it...I'm gonna tell my unbelievable home game story, and it's not gonna be believable...but better than this stuff. :club:

live O8 tourney. (final table) UTG raises and folds to BBs re-raise for half a bet more.i was nearly screaming at him. "THERE IS NO HAND YOU ARE THAT MUCH OF AN UNDERDOG TO!"but i won which is even more unbelievable.

The action: I'm BB for 80 of my 90 chips. 1st guy calls 80, fold, fold, call, fold, I go all in for my remaining 10 chips to a 280 pot. FIRST GUY FOLDS??
Obviously the guy was employing a little-known tactic known as the "bluff-call" but once you went all-in his ploy was ruined and he had to fold.

It was obviously rigged.

OK, given the stories I've seen here, maybe not unbelievable, but certainly makes you wonder.I'm playing at my grandma's house for the first time (not ever, just with this friend :club: ). The scene: 16 player $30 tourney, 8 of us busted out, 6 started a $10 side tourney.The action: I'm BB for 80 of my 90 chips. 1st guy calls 80, fold, fold, call, fold, I go all in for my remaining 10 chips to a 280 pot. FIRST GUY FOLDS??Now, I'll admit I'm still working on the whole pot-odds thing, but does that make any sense? Call 80, then fold for 10 more when I have nothing left to bet? Thoughts?
Yes.
Obviously the guy was employing a little-known tactic known as the "bluff-call" but once you went all-in his ploy was ruined and he had to fold.
hahahaha not little known in my home game. this guy made multiple bluff calls on other peoples all ins. when he was bluffing. and someone else went all in. and he called. then said it was a bluff. i was dumber when i left the room.

I'd just like to know how you let yourself get down to 90 chips with the BB at 80......I know it's possible, It just smells very bad.

Obviously he had KK and knew you had AA after you went allin, so why bother even calling when he knows that he is beat? Great laydown.
He must not have known the universal home game rule.......That KK vs. AA split the pot if they are heads upBad Fold.