Event 26 ($1500 Pot Limit Omaha)

Over/Under 14.5  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many rebuys for DN?

• Under 14.5
    • Over 14.5

From what I hear it's now a rebuy event. This should be interesting. I'm setting DN's rebuys at 14.5 since sometimes he rebuys 9 times and other times it's 20 something.

From what I hear it's now a rebuy event. This should be interesting. I'm setting DN's rebuys at 14.5 since sometimes he rebuys 9 times and other times it's 20 something.
PLO has a lot of variance, i go with the over.

Think that this will make him mad as well? I wonder what he would do if he gets his money back then finds out its a rebuy event and only brings like $2000.

Unless they just don't have his name up for some reason, it doesn't appear DN is playing this event today. Doesn't look like the response he got from the BS from yesterday's tourney was too good.

I'll say he doesn't play because of the NL Shootout situation, take the under.
sorry im lazy and dont want to look through the threads...what situation? Card player just showed him busted on the chip counts. Sounds like he decided to back out of the event and not sure if he is getting a refund? is that about right?
Unless they just don't have his name up for some reason, it doesn't appear DN is playing this event today. Doesn't look like the response he got from the BS from yesterday's tourney was too good.
So you're saying theres a possibility that I'm right at something for the first time in my life?

I wonder if others feel the same. It doesn't appear that Harman, Matusow, or Ivey are playing in this event either.

Wow! This is so weird and pretty dumb if you ask me. Out of the blue they decide to create 2 $1500 pot limit omaha events on the same day. Is Harrahs runned by monkies now?