Fcp Wsop Apparel Bonus

2006 WSOP Summer Events at the Rio - FCP Logo Hat and Apparel Promo

Register and participate in the Wear FCP at the WSOP promotion, and you can share in the success of Daniel Negreanu at the 2006 World Series of Poker. Full Contact Poker will match 5 % of Daniel’s gross winnings from all the WSOP events he plays from June 25, 2006 through the Main Event to create a prize pool for promo participants to split accordingly.The total prize pool is split into two separate sub prize pools, divided equally (50/50). One prize pool is for everyone who wears an FCP hat or shirt exclusively during any of the WSOP events they play. The other prize pool is for anyone that makes it to a WSOP TELEVISED final table.For example, if there are 25 promo participants, 2 of them make it to a televised final table and Daniel earns $2 million gross, then FCP pays:o 23 players split $50,000 = $2,175 per persono 2 players split $50,000 = $25,000 per person*Each participant qualifies for one or the other sub prize pools, not both.FCP will provide the branded hats and apparel. FCP staff will be on site at the Rio to distribute hats and apparel and to make sure the promo participants are wearing Full Contact Poker gear EXCLUSIVELY and all throughout their respective events.Who is eligible?Must be at least 21 years old and have an FCP real money enabled player account.Must register for this promotion prior to playing in any of the WSOP events.Must wear an authorized Full Contact Poker hat or shirt or both exclusively during any and all of the WSOP events you play.How do I register for this FCP promotion?If you are interested, send an e-mail to PokerManager@fullcontactpoker.comwith your first and last name, FCP login name, phone number, contact number to reach you in Vegas, the WSOP event or events you will be playing and your preferred hat and shirt style and size.An FCP staff member will contact you via phone or e-mail with a confirmation of your registration and to answer any questions.NOTE: Full Terms and Conditions will be available at fullcontactpoker.com in the next few days.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of sucks to see Daniel is currently boycotting the WSOP in regards to this bonus and in general it sucks to hear that things are in the state they are at the Rio.

Just re-posting my pics...Here is the link.Best of luck to DN in the Main Event and any other events he chooses to support!OUT

Cool pics. Who is that winning the bracelet?
Winner of Event #1, Christopher Gros. You will notice that I played with him on the table that I finally got busted on. So, I did indeed play with a World Champion.

When do the main event players get their hockey jerseys? It's damned cold in the Amazon room. I'll be back in Vegas next Friday.

Kind of a bummer for the fans and the promo.But your decisions deserve respect.$400K ain't the worst thing in the world ever either.Hope you go deeeeeeeeep in the ME brotherman.

Good luck everyone! I definitely want to hear stories, but most importantly, how many are involved in the Apparel Promo? Do we have final numbers yet?
Probably not until Monday I would imagine.
So, now that day 1D has officially started, do we have a final count on the number of participants? (in the promo that is)
We'll have the official number once we've confirmed we have the paper work from everybody etc.It'll probably be early next week.
We'll have the official number once we've confirmed we have the paper work from everybody etc.It'll probably be early next week.
Is there a reason why you can't give us even an estimate? 100? 200?Also, am I correct in saying that no FCP member made it to a TELEVISED final table? So the whole 5% goes to everybody?
Also, am I correct in saying that no FCP member made it to a TELEVISED final table?
Let's hope that at least one FCPer is still playing in the Main Event and can make it to the final table.On the other hand, since the top 12 in the Main Event Event will all be millionaires, maybe if an FCPer makes it to the final table, he would be happy to concede his 50% of the promo money! :club:

Any chance of a final total yet??

I am guessing 50 which gives each participant $1000 for every $1million DN makes.....what will I do with my $12,400 ???????

I am guessing 50 which gives each participant $1000 for every $1million DN makes.....what will I do with my $12,400 ???????
Couch wrestling at the 'Downer! Yah baby!