Win A Golf Weekend Trip In Las Vegas

Tickets for the 27th will go out early next week.
Phew, got worried when I didn't see a ticket for the 27th in my account. Thanks for the heads up.
Congrats SC.
aaaghhh...i just placed 3rd in the golf weekend freeroll. won $125 but.ohhh so close. Golf-Pro took first (which i just get the feeling it was E dawg..for fun) and he played superbly. with 3 players left, was down to $22000 after $8000 big blind post. checked my 3s 4s. flop came 3 8 J w/ 2 spades. bet out 10,000...got raised to 20,000 with 12,000 left and flush draw w/ a piece put it all in against J7....well no 3,no 4, and...no spade, but had a hell of a time and took $125. may not sound like much but for a single dad of 3, online poker is about as good as it gets and coming so close to winning that trip for just signing up to a play account ...well it was GREAT!!! thanks daniel. see you at the next promotion. :club:
Where will the Aug 27th tourney be for registration? Regular Tournaments?
It'll be listed under restricted and will be listed in the lobby 24 hours before the start time.
Thanks!!! Anyone know how large the field will be for this one, I'm assuming it'll be huge....
So I answered my own question when I looked at my ticket... 2000. Does this mean registration could close out before everyone gets in. In other words is there more than 2000 possible entries... and if I'm 2001 signing up I'm SOL????? I'd rather it just be wide open.... several thousand if necessary!!! That way if you qualify for the tourney you don't have to worry about not even getting in it.
So I answered my own question when I looked at my ticket... 2000. Does this mean registration could close out before everyone gets in. In other words is there more than 2000 possible entries... and if I'm 2001 signing up I'm SOL????? I'd rather it just be wide open.... several thousand if necessary!!! That way if you qualify for the tourney you don't have to worry about not even getting in it.
I doubt it will be much more than 200.
Over 2000 players have qualified for the tournament. The maximum we can set a freeroll up for is 2000 players. I would estimate that no more then 500 will actually register and play.

Just got my chip set today from one of the golf tournaments. I must say that I am rather impressed, and they are definately a step up from what I usually use.I would like to thank FCP for running another great promotion and I look forward to future events.Garnes

Yeah, I missed it too, a friend was over and I logged on 3 minutes after the start and realized I had forgotten to register.Poker is not the Devil.Women are the Devil.