Win A Golf Weekend Trip In Las Vegas

Win a Golf Weekend with Daniel – FCP’s Video Diary Promotion

Check out Daniel’s Daily Video Diary, where he is announcing our latest awesome promotion! 3 lucky Full Contact Poker players will get to spend a weekend playing golf with Daniel in Vegas!! Planned events include poker games, a round of golf, dinner at a fine restaurant and a session of Golden Tee at the “Kid’s” house. Airfare and accommodations at Caesar’s Palace are included in the prize package. There are 3 different ways to win:Create an FCP account: from July 7th to August 10th, register for a new account at Full Contact Poker using the promo code Video Diary and you will win a ticket to an exclusive freeroll tournament taking place Sunday, August 20th at 6pm. No deposit is necessary to participate. Deposit $25 or play 100 real money ring game hands from July 7th to August 10th, 2006 and a ticket will be awarded to participate in a freeroll tournament on Sun Aug.27th at 6pm EDT. Daily $10+$1: Every night at 9 pm EDT, from July 7th to August 10th, a $10+$1 tournament will be played where the top 3 players will each win an entry ticket to a freeroll tournament taking place August 17th at 9 pm EDT. As well, an extra prize will be added to each nightly tournament. This will either be in the form of real money being added to the pot OR the top 10 players each night will win a special prize such as FCP points, Daniel Negreanu merchandise, chip sets etc… For full listings please visit our Tournament page. The winner of each of these 3 tournaments will get to spend a weekend* with Daniel, enjoying 2 of his great passions: poker and golf.*The exact date for this weekend will be coordinated with Daniel and the winners at a later date.Here's a link to the full details of the promotion.

Will we be receiving official notification of our tourney tickets?
I don't have that information but FCP Info is currently in Vancouver and should be back tomorrow to answer your questions if not tonight from his hotel.

Do you have to have a certain handicap to play golf with Daniel?? ( I have lots...my putter, my driver.) I do really enjoy the game, but i REALLY suck.

I haven't gotten my Tourney ticket either... any word on when that might happen?
Nobody has a tourney ticket yet.The tickets for the 3 Freeroll tournaments will be placed in batches in player's accounts after the promotion period is over.
Nobody has a tourney ticket yet.The tickets for the 3 Freeroll tournaments will be placed in batches in player's accounts after the promotion period is over.
u rule !
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't see the tourney on FCP tonight? I'm in tourneaments were do i find it?
On Wednesday nights the Negreanu Open doubles as a Golf Weekend Tournament.
Just to clarify is this a trip to LV for 1 or 2 (winner and spouse)?
The trip is for one. You're welcome to bring a guest and they can stay with you but we won't be paying for their airfare and they may not be able to take part in all the activities but will be welcome at some of them.
Are the "Top 10" added prizes mailed out at the end of the promotion? Thanks! :club:
Yes Nitvizn, we'll start sending them out next week with the chip sets most likely to be out first.Daniel still has to autograph the hats and the stacked games and Daniel's DVD still have to arrive from the supplier.
Yes Nitvizn, we'll start sending them out next week with the chip sets most likely to be out first.Daniel still has to autograph the hats and the stacked games and Daniel's DVD still have to arrive from the supplier.
Cool...that's what I figured. I've got a hat coming my way :club: Thanks!
Instructiona DVD, that's good i need all the help I can get:)BTW When do we see our tickets for the final freerolls?
The tickets for the freerolls will go in the accounts next week.
The tickets for the freerolls will go in the accounts next week.
I received the ticket for tomorrow's tourney, but not for the 27th yet...have they gone out as well?