There's a very strong rumour going around that Damian Duff will sign for Spurs soon. As a spurs fan, this "news" made me just come in my pants. Obviously, I don't expect anybody else to be excited. But could I ask your opinion on how you see Spurs' prospects for next season, with or without Duff.

There's a very strong rumour going around that Damian Duff will sign for Spurs soon. As a spurs fan, this "news" made me just come in my pants. Obviously, I don't expect anybody else to be excited. But could I ask your opinion on how you see Spurs' prospects for next season, with or without Duff.
They lost Nazr Mohammed and RaSHO NestERovic so hopefully he is a big man

selling duff to spurs makes no sense IMO. HIm and Robben are deadly when they get teh chance to play with each other. With or Without duff, Spurs won't break the top 3 this season unless they add some serious firepower.on another note, I am shocked that the thread about the italy scandal has gotten no discussion at all, this is one of the biggest scandals in a very long time and no one seems to care

selling duff to spurs makes no sense IMO. HIm and Robben are deadly when they get teh chance to play with each other. With or Without duff, Spurs won't break the top 3 this season unless they add some serious firepower.on another note, I am shocked that the thread about the italy scandal has gotten no discussion at all, this is one of the biggest scandals in a very long time and no one seems to care
I made a post about Pessotto too in another thread but no-one commented on it. That was what really shocked me about it. Regarding the match-fixing, yeah, it's terrible, and I'm glad they clamped down on it. Juventus especially could safely have all their titles taken away. I doubt they've played one full season without doing something extremely shady.And Spurs will come 3rd/4th next year!P.S. Kers, everybody likes soccer, you'll have to come to terms with that :club: