Hi,I'm very new to the game (3 weeks) and have been playing daily, i just fell out from a mutlitable sit & go after i lost my pocket aces.I don't feel i played them wrongly but since i'm so new to the game i'd like to hear you'r comments on this.Here's the hand :3rd hand dealedSeat 1: timd30047 (1420 in chips) Seat 3: wayne1981 (1280 in chips) Seat 4: Vicious768 (1760 in chips) Seat 5: tilturazz (930 in chips) Seat 6: MaxMakinen (1400 in chips) Seat 7: kdogonrolls (1500 in chips) Seat 8: papaw6 (1360 in chips) Seat 9: b_dot14 (1500 in chips) MaxMakinen: posts small blind 10kdogonrolls: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MaxMakinen [Ad Ac]papaw6: calls 20b_dot14: raises 100 to 120timd30047: folds wayne1981: calls 120Vicious768: folds tilturazz: folds MaxMakinen: raises 380 to 500kdogonrolls: folds papaw6: folds b_dot14: calls 380wayne1981: folds *** FLOP *** [5c 3c 4c]MaxMakinen: checks b_dot14: bets 300MaxMakinen: calls 300*** TURN *** [5c 3c 4c] [Qh]MaxMakinen: bets 600 and is all-inb_dot14: calls 600*** RIVER *** [5c 3c 4c Qh] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***MaxMakinen: shows [Ad Ac] (a straight flush, Ace to Five)b_dot14: shows [6c 6d] (a straight flush, Deuce to Six)b_dot14 collected 2960 from pot

I check raise all in on the flop, for 2 reasons:The only hand that you can be remotely worried about here is 66. For a reasonable opponent to call you here pf he must either have a pair, or AK/AQ. At least that is the range I would give him. If he has AK, you need to let him catch up. You have the nut draw. If he has an overpair to the board, he has to bet here. If he does, good, you get some more money. If not, nothing can really be scary on the turn unless a non spade 7 or 2 come out AND he happened to have pocket 6s AND he didn't bet them on the flop. All unlikely imo.Other option is to smooth call on flop as you did, but then why bet the turn? If he has JJ, how can he call you there? (which is why I'd just move in on the flop over him, because if he has a medium pair he might call, but if an overcard comes on the turn, that might scare him into folding.I don't mind slowplaying this flop at all based on your draw BUT I wouldn't slowplay if he bets the flop because of his fear of overcards (NOT because he might hit a straight on you)Mark

definately go all-in on the floppot= 1170your stack = 900i dont know about you, but i'll be happy to take down that pot right then and there, be the big stack at the table, and not have to show down my hand.

even by going all in on the flop still im sure u would of gotten a call from him cuz he has the straight flush draw being a low limit tourney i would guess that he would call no matter what but yes i would push that flop having the stack that u do. it was just an unlucky river card for ya.

I don't like checking the flop, because I think it actually looks even more suspicious than bettig after the PF action and makes it easier for your opponent to get away from the hand. I'd either make a small bet on the flop and push the turn, or else just push the flop straight away.With that said, with the cards the way they were, you were going to lose this hand no matter what. Just bad luck that way.

definately go all-in on the floppot= 1170your stack = 900i dont know about you, but i'll be happy to take down that pot right then and there, be the big stack at the table, and not have to show down my hand.
Which wouldn't be the case, because with an OESFD and an overpair, the villain would've beaten Hero to the pot with his chips if it was a live game.Pushing the flop is best though. I know you checked b/c there's no way you can be behind on that flop and you have 2 redraws to a set, but don't let somebody spike their set against you when the pot's already nice. Try not to post results.

Um lol, wow he got ****ing coolered...SO HARD, but btw, Im all in on that flop, or at least raising. DO NOT SLOWPLAY PAIRS+DRAWS. You would not believe how many times you let ppl catch for free, while you dont hit.

Hi,I'm very new to the game (3 weeks) and have been playing daily, i just fell out from a mutlitable sit & go after i lost my pocket aces.I don't feel i played them wrongly but since i'm so new to the game i'd like to hear you'r comments on this.Here's the hand :3rd hand dealedSeat 1: timd30047 (1420 in chips) Seat 3: wayne1981 (1280 in chips) Seat 4: Vicious768 (1760 in chips) Seat 5: tilturazz (930 in chips) Seat 6: MaxMakinen (1400 in chips) Seat 7: kdogonrolls (1500 in chips) Seat 8: papaw6 (1360 in chips) Seat 9: b_dot14 (1500 in chips) MaxMakinen: posts small blind 10kdogonrolls: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MaxMakinen [Ad Ac]papaw6: calls 20b_dot14: raises 100 to 120timd30047: folds wayne1981: calls 120Vicious768: folds tilturazz: folds MaxMakinen: raises 380 to 500kdogonrolls: folds papaw6: folds b_dot14: calls 380wayne1981: folds *** FLOP *** [5c 3c 4c]MaxMakinen: checks b_dot14: bets 300MaxMakinen: calls 300*** TURN *** [5c 3c 4c] [Qh]MaxMakinen: bets 600 and is all-inb_dot14: calls 600*** RIVER *** [5c 3c 4c Qh] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***MaxMakinen: shows [Ad Ac] (a straight flush, Ace to Five)b_dot14: shows [6c 6d] (a straight flush, Deuce to Six)b_dot14 collected 2960 from pot
Nicely done.....
Which wouldn't be the case, because with an OESFD and an overpair, the villain would've beaten Hero to the pot with his chips if it was a live game.
im confused... is this a bad thing?

Looks good to me. I think the dude's calling your all in on the flop no matter what. He's got an overpair with an open ended straight flush and quite a few chips committed. Nothing you can do there.

before i clicked this i knew it was gonna be someone who went allin with AA ahead and got outdraw.that being said I dont know why were arent pushing the flop