How Many Here Play Poker For A Living.....

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, "STILL PAY RENT," AS THOUGH THAT MAKES US LESSER HUMAN BEINGS?? NO I DON'T LIVE WITH MY PARENTS, AND YES I DO MAKE A LIVING PLAYING POKER, AND YES I PAY RENT, EVERYBODY IN FUCKING NEW YORK PAYS RENT. MY PARENTS STILL PAY RENT TOO, WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF THEM, OR SHOULD I JUST KICK YOUR ASS NOW????

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, "STILL PAY RENT," AS THOUGH THAT MAKES US LESSER HUMAN BEINGS?? NO I DON'T LIVE WITH MY PARENTS, AND YES I DO MAKE A LIVING PLAYING POKER, AND YES I PAY RENT, EVERYBODY IN FUCKING NEW YORK PAYS RENT. MY PARENTS STILL PAY RENT TOO, WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF THEM, OR SHOULD I JUST KICK YOUR ASS NOW????
oooonly in New York!**a bad attempt at a Seinfeld joke
someone needs some valium
and still pay rent
I pay rent.Since when is it embarrassing to pay rent? I also get a phone bill each month. Will I ever get laid again?
+1 AgainJEFF

this has become quite the trend lately. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet was on 2+2, harrasing people who played poker for a living and made less then a billion dollars a year.

i do. i pay rent on my house. and i pay for a cell phone. my cars paid off. ummm i guess since i pay rent on my house that im just a low life form. i send rob a virutal hug, he seems like he needs one.

and still pay rent or/and live with mom and dad?
Most likely you still pay rent or you wouldnt have posted this. Those that actually own houses (I own 2), know that even "owning" a house, means you pay rent, in the form of property tax. You never do fully own anything in this world (if you are married, half is your spouses.. sigh).But I do totally agree with your statement about this site having some of the most pathetic people (though NWP really should take the cake for that one).

I'm pretty sure rent is normal with the vast majority of poker players demographic.Sense they tend to be college students / just out of college.I'm sure you're a winner though Rob.Oh, and keep stroking your e-peen.

Rob/KIGS/Redpill/Redpill's even dumber brother/JFarrell:what you need to realize is that most people come here to discuss poker, talk about hands and engage in the game; not to flame people like you, but when you write something so inspiringly dumb, we really have no choice.As someone who pays rent, I should be offended by your post. Except that I feel like there is not a doubt that I am more successful than you. If your life was so great and you hate this site so much why have you been a member for a full year. Why spew your venom today. Go out, enjoy the fresh air, take a walk in the park with your imaginary friends. play poker if you like it, but why bother posting the way that you do.to show your superiority? if so, you are failing at that as well, as I am sure that I am not the only person that thinks that is quite unimpressed by you. grow up. Jonny G.

Rob/KIGS/Redpill/Redpill's even dumber brother/JFarrell:what you need to realize is that most people come here to discuss poker, talk about hands and engage in the game; not to flame people like you, but when you write something so inspiringly dumb, we really have no choice.Jonny G.
you havent been in general long enough.

There is nothing wrong with paying rent or playing poker for a living. Most of the people i know that have full time jobs would take a half salary pay cut if they could play poker for a living. Not everyone plays poker to make more money than they normally would, they play instead for the immense freedom that comes with it, being able to do whatever they want, sleep in, go on vacation without consulting your boss, etc. Maybe you just don't get it.

I do own a house, this is my second one. Im 25, and haven't done anthing to awe about in life. BUT, I dont understand why people throw their money away on rent, especially those people to afraid to do anything but play poker. Even in New York city, you could buy a 400-500 sq ft place for the low 200's. So what if you have to live in a dump for a little bit, at least your on your way out. What most of you fail to realize is that you will never beat poker, and will never be much more than a break even player. Move on, poker will only treat a very few amount of people well. The sooner you see that, the better.

There is nothing wrong with paying rent or playing poker for a living. Most of the people i know that have full time jobs would take a half salary pay cut if they could play poker for a living. Not everyone plays poker to make more money than they normally would, they play instead for the immense freedom that comes with it, being able to do whatever they want, sleep in, go on vacation without consulting your boss, etc. Maybe you just don't get it.
:club::D:D:D All those grinders and their immense freedom? I dont even know where to begin with your post, kid.
Rob/KIGS/Redpill/Redpill's even dumber brother/JFarrell:what you need to realize is that most people come here to discuss poker, talk about hands and engage in the game; not to flame people like you, but when you write something so inspiringly dumb, we really have no choice.As someone who pays rent, I should be offended by your post. Except that I feel like there is not a doubt that I am more successful than you. If your life was so great and you hate this site so much why have you been a member for a full year. Why spew your venom today. Go out, enjoy the fresh air, take a walk in the park with your imaginary friends. play poker if you like it, but why bother posting the way that you do.to show your superiority? if so, you are failing at that as well, as I am sure that I am not the only person that thinks that is quite unimpressed by you. grow up. Jonny G.
More successful? How do you measure that? Shall we post up bank statements? Pics of house/cars? Pics of wife/gf? I'm 25, how old are you?