Is This The Most Pathetic Forum Ever?

I've been on here a little over a year, and this site takes the cake for most pathetic members. :club: Just answer this question honestly: How many of you are working at shitty jobs, pay RENT, and hoping to bring the real $$ in from playing poker? I am willing to bet that is most people at this site. I have never seen so many people ride a certain person's nuts so hard, its hilarious. :D:D The haters that respond to this thread are most likely the person I described above. Carry on now, that million dollar win is just around the corner. :D:):)

I've been on here a little over a year, and this site takes the cake for most pathetic members. :club: Just answer this question honestly: How many of you are working at shitty jobs, pay RENT, and hoping to bring the real $$ in from playing poker? I am willing to bet that is most people at this site. I have never seen so many people ride a certain person's nuts so hard, its hilarious. :D:D The haters that respond to this thread are most likely the person I described above. Carry on now, that million dollar win is just around the corner. :D:):)
I don't have a job :lol:I make around $0.75 an hour playing poker :) :lol:You're fat :club::P :P
did your imaginary friends stop talking to you, so you came online to try to prove your e-worth by making fun of people you've never met? cool.
I ain't got no stinking job.
+1, but thats only because my family thinks that playing poker is not a job, fck them.JEFFEdit: And oh yeah, go over to Neverwin, they love douchebags like you, I mean DanDruff is a STAR member, what a joke
I ain't got no stinking job.
Shocking.
+1, but thats only because my family thinks that playing poker is not a job, fck them.JEFF
How old are you guys that have responded? Still living with mom and dad? Still paying rent? :club::D I told you, the people that hate on this thread are the people Im talking about.