Cheap Thieves Come Through In The Clutch

Two games to play yet this season, and the Cheap Thieves now control their own playoff destiny. A win by them, or a loss by Cigar Lovers in any of the final two games and the Thieves will be crowned division champions and move on to the playoffs. The Thieves swept the season series versus Balloon Guy's Cigar Lovers in dominating fashion to move to 8-5 on the season. Captain KidPoker has redeemed himself nicely after a 1-2 start that saw him lose the starting job to jayboogie who came through well in relief going 3-1. Cfinnn didn't fare well in her only appearance, but it likely won't cost the team in anyway as they still have a chance at the #1 seed, especially if they can sweep the last two games of the regular season and go 10-5. Waffles2003 may see action in week 15 depending on the playoff scenario and his availability. He passed on his chance at fame by electing out of his scheduled start this week and allowing captain KidPoker to take the reigns.

I love how excited you are for this league. If only the WSOP had a $10 Tourney of HU matches, I'm sure you'd take that down. :club:
I'd put my money on cemo.
lmao. :club:
I really am genuinely impressed with the amount of enthusiasm DN has for this league, though. I mean, considering the stakes and people he typically plays, his enthusiasm for this league can truly only be explained as true love, genuine love for the game. It was an honor to be part of season 1. Hopefully, despite our lousy record, we'll be invited back.
I really am genuinely impressed with the amount of enthusiasm DN has for this league, though. I mean, considering the stakes and people he typically plays, his enthusiasm for this league can truly only be explained as true love, genuine love for the game. It was an honor to be part of season 1. Hopefully, despite our lousy record, we'll be invited back.
If you have perfect attendance you'll be invited back.

Although I am not really happy with the outcome of the match, it was a bitter sweet day as I had a 1:00 Tee time at Bighorn Country Club. For those of you that don't know about Bighorn, it's a pretty nice course.I shot a 43/42, which for a 16 hadicap is pretty good on this course. I wasn't really driving good, only one drive near 300, but I was smooth with my irons. and the 22 Degree that Oziumrules sold me was awesome, almost gave myself a double eagle putt when I reached the 500+ water protected green par 5 in 2. Just off right edge, but I got a birdie and won the hole.Temp never got over 108, and a nice breeze for the last 4 holes really made it a great golf day. 3 good cigars ( and one okay one ) and I had all the makings of a nice day.Except for Kidpoker!

Guest Balloon Guy at Paris airport
You donkey, if you had 568910 all red, that would be a straight flush. No wonder you suck..... :club:
I have to reread Play Poker Like The Pros in order to find out if you are right about the straight flush thing.btw, does a sf beat 4 of a kind? (If two of the 4 are in your hand obviously)These French keyboards are goofy, you have to use shift to get numbers, they switchd the q and a keys, and what the heck are these keys?ù£é§èçà°??????
I have to reread Play Poker Like The Pros in order to find out if you are right about the straight flush thing.btw, does a sf beat 4 of a kind? (If two of the 4 are in your hand obviously)These French keyboards are goofy, you have to use shift to get numbers, they switchd the q and a keys, and what the heck are these keys?ù£é§èçà°??????
Balloon Guy at Paris airport, I have just one question:Orly or De Gaulle?
Balloon Guy at Paris airport, I have just one question:Orly or De Gaulle?
I believe he would be at Montgolfier, wouldn't he?(Thinking man's joke... I'll count to 10.... un...deux....trois...quatre...cinq...sixe...sept...huit...neuf...dix........ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA) God, I kill me....