A Crazy Home Game Story

lets not lose sight of the fact that this is a great success story, against all odds the OP somehow learned to read and write.sort of.
No he didn't. Jerry fixed his post for him. lol
Flame away if you like but im was happy to win 200 bucks!
Crap - couldn't read the entire post (who says the Internet is ruining the next generation's English skillz), but half-way through I was cheering for the donk - guess you sucked out on him.
-fyp (lol)edit --- damn, you beat me to the period...nice.
I was going to post a statement like I always do, but since I told him about proper punctuation I thought it would be good of me to actually write a sentence. :club:
A key hand that made me feel better was I had A-4 and the flop came A 78 I bet brian re-raised me so Im questioning my hand playing with him at this point. thinking does he have an ace with a better kicker? so I called on the turn he went all in.
your playing a donk with no rhyme or reason to his play, yet you constantly give him credit for hands he represents.......Grammar school - RUN ON SENTENCES!
Grammar school - RUN ON SENTENCES!
You shoulda seen the thread before another poster made it into paragraphs for him...There were about 17000 words, in one paragraph, with about four total sentences. Classic.

What's everyone complaining about? I had no problem reading this, at-least he used periods.

Ihadagameastnightatabuddieshouse,therewere10playersatthebeginningIlostsomepotswonsomepotswasprettymuchokayinchips.Sarahwhichisanothergirlwhoplayswithusbroughtsomeguynamedbrianwhohadtobethebiggest***anddonkkIhaveeverplayedwith.Hegenerallyhadnoideawhathewasdoingwhichmadeplayinginahandwithhimtough.AkeyhandthatpissedmeoffandcrippledmeinchipswastheflopcameAQ3allclubIhadA-10noclubsIbethere-raisedmesoimwonderingdoeshereally haveanythinghecalledanotherplayersbetandflippedover2-10andweallwerelookinglikewtfyouhadnothingwhyareyoucalling?soIcalledhisre-raisetheturncardcamea heartwhichhelpednoonethenhewentallinfor17knowbymemakingthiscallIwouldhavebeenleftwit 5kinchipsandverylowstackedbeingblindswere500-1000.Ithought hardandmadethecallwithtoppairheshowsQ-JbuttheQwastheclubsoanycluborQor JandIwasbustedandwhatdoyaknowtheluckySOBhitaclubontherivertocrippleme.I waspissedImadeagreatcallandtheriverkilledme.Soontheverynexthanditwas3playersinthehandIcalledtheblindandtheBBcheckedtheflopcameQ86givingmetoppairsarahwhowasanotherlowstackedwentallinofcourseIcalledIwasholdingQ-9andbrianthedonkkcalledimwonderingwhatthe****doeshehavesotheturncame2ichecked hechecketheriverwasan8Icheckedhecheckedatthispointimthinkingtoppairisgood whathappenedthat8ontherivergavesarahtripsandshetookdownthepotimreallypissedatthispointtheriverhadkilledmebacktobacktimessoIlostanother3200outofmy 5kbycallingtherwhichagainwasthecorrectcalljusttheriverwaskillingme.brianshowed10-5wtfhesucksandIwashopingtherewouldbesomehandIcoulddoubleupoffhim, butatthispointitwasalongshotandIwaslookingtobeputout.SoIwasontheBBposteda blindof1000everyonwasinthehandIwentallinformyremainingchipswithA-9suited theflopcamewithanaceIwashappynoonewasbettingandIendedupsplittingthepotwithsomeonewhohadA-8soInowhadsomechipstoplaywith.verynexthandIlookdown atpocket4'sIgoallinbrianthedonkcalledmeA--5andmy4'shelduptodoubleagain.Istartedmakingahugerunfromtherebulindingmystackbackupto22kfromliterallyacouplethousand.AkeyhandthatmademefeelbetterwasIhadA-4andtheflopcameA78Ibetbrianre-raisedmesoImquestioningmyhandplayingwithhimatthispoint.thinking doeshehaveanacewithabetterkicker?soIcalledontheturnhewentallinandIquickly calledhehadabout15kleftwhichbeingIhadbuiltmystackupitwouldhavehurtmebutI hadsomechipslefttoplaywithsoICallandshowhimA-5hehaspocketQ'stheriverwas nohelptohimandIgotmyrevengebackonthatloserforsuckingoutontheriverandsent himpacking.ImnowsecondinchipsonmywaybackfromaawesomecomebackRonwe eventuallyputoutin3rdplaceandIhavefinallymadeitthroughallthebsandimnowinheadsup.InheadsupIwasgettingjustenoughoftheflopstowinsomekeyhandblindsinheadupwere2k-4ksoeveryhandcountedIeventuallydoubledmystackthroughrickwho wasthechipleaderIgothimdowntoabout20kthefloppcameK44hewentallinIcalledhimhehadaprofJ'sandIhadhittoppairwiththekingtheturncardwhatdoyaknowajackso Ijustdoubledthismanup,Ikeepmyselfrelaxedsayingthebadbeatscan'tlastforeversoabout7handslaterIlookdownatAAIdidn'traiseIjustcalledtheblindandrickchecked theflopcameAK4Icheckedslowingitdownwiththerainbowflophebet7kIcalledonthe turnwas5Iwasfirsttoactandbetout11khesaysImallinIsayIcallheaskedmetoyou got2-3imlikenowhyheslikethatsthestr8wellIhavetop2prandheshowsA-KIshow himmypocketacesandhesalreadydeadontheturnhewaspissedandItookfirstplace andthecashafterthelongestnightofpokerever.....yeseven2-3wonacoupleofpots forme......

So at this 3 rebuy, me and this other guy had 18k stacks, and I pushed iwth AA and he called with AA, and WE CHOPPPPPPPED! Talk about CRAZY!But I cashed and he didnt, so I got the last word. TALK ABOUT CRAZY!

I love people who have home games in which someone at the table can have 20K chips. "Donkfest starts with 10K in chips"As for the proclaimed donk...you may want to reevaluate some of your plays you mentioned.

I had a game last night at a buddies house, ... I show him my pocket aces and hes already dead on the turn he was pissed and I took first place and the cash after the longest night of poker ever..... yes even 2-3 won a couple of pots for me......
So you were like, and he's like, then we're all like, and like, whoa.

During my home game, we were raided by small men in black masks who duct taped us and threw us into the back of a black, unmarked van. They chloroformed us, and when I awoke, I was in the cargo hold of medium-sized plane. One of them men came down, thre some water at me, beat me with a nightstick, giggled, and chloroformed me again. The next time I woke up, I was in Taiwan, and was forced to work in a slave labor camp for three years, until I used my MacGuyver-esque skills to create an escape submarine using four gum wrappers, a paper clip, and a stick. That's a real bad beat.

Dude a crazy story is when a bear comes into your tent and eats the cards. THAT is what FCP was built on my friend - not some usual run of the mill can you believe how bad this donkey was story.

I couldn't have been the only one to notice that he had 5k with the blinds at 500 1000 and was limping with q9
Who the fuk are you kidding? That is like one of your standard plays.BTW...I printed out this thread and used it as toilet paper on general principle.
During my home game, we were raided by small men in black masks who duct taped us and threw us into the back of a black, unmarked van. They chloroformed us, and when I awoke, I was in the cargo hold of medium-sized plane. One of them men came down, thre some water at me, beat me with a nightstick, giggled, and chloroformed me again. The next time I woke up, I was in Taiwan, and was forced to work in a slave labor camp for three years, until I used my MacGuyver-esque skills to create an escape submarine using four gum wrappers, a paper clip, and a stick. That's a real bad beat.
You left out the bit where you woke up in a bath full of ice with 2 holes in your back and missing kidneys.