Secret Cigar Lovers Strategy

My upcoming match is an important one, so I have devised a strategy that I think will give me the best overall chance to win. I have used a combination of factors to give me a call or fold decision making option for when the opportunity arises. These are extremely detailed and intricate formulas, way above the heads of most of you internet geeks, but in the interest of being cooler than all of you I have decided to share them.It’s really quite easy, when Daniel bets all in, I merely have to decide to call or fold.Because DN is a Christian man, I can trust he would not lie so I clearly cannot call,But Daniel is a professional gambler, so I can be assured he would try to bluff me so I clearly cannot fold,Daniel is a Canadian, a country full of French-like people. These people have no courage so he clearly doesn’t have the guts to bluff, so I clearly cannot call,But Daniel lives now in Vegas, in the barren desert, where only the maverick will survive by taking risk, so I clearly cannot fold,Daniel has a beautiful wife, something that grounds him and gives him a feeling of completeness, so he would not feel the need to risk, so I clearly cannot call,But Daniel is also attached to his Mother, maybe making him doubt his individuality and thus needing to prove himself, so clearly I cannot fold.Daniel was the Player of the Year, and still drives the truck, so he may feel he is so much better than me he can bluff me when he wants, so clearly I cannot fold,But from his receding hairline we can see that he is maturing and will be aware of his own mortality so clearly I cannot call.Daniel’s golf game is now becoming a very important part of his life, and golfers as we know lie all the time, so clearly I cannot fold,But Daniel’s first love was hockey, a game of aggression and missing teeth, so clearly I cannot call.Daniel just ran bad in the HORSE event, and may feel the need to prove himself by beating up a 40 year old fat guy, so clearly I cannot fold,But Daniel also relieved himself of his frustration by calling cemo out and therefore is at peace, so clearly I cannot call.Daniel is a vegetarian, causing him to be less aggressive, so clearly I cannot call,But Daniel is also a friend to Phil Ivey, one of the most aggressive players in the world so clearly I cannot fold.Daniel has invested himself a lot into this tournament and will be doing everything to win so clearly I cannot call,But have you seen Mushu, I mean what kind of a man has a rat for a pet, not a manly man, so clearly I cannot fold.As you can see I have pulled out all the stops and am prepared both mentally and spiritually for this head’s up match. I pity the fool that comes before me.Good Luck Daniel

Lie cheat and suckout!!!!!!!!!!!!
All right you got me, this is my real strategyThe rest was misdirectionedit: Didn't work