Who Are You Cheering For?

So the final table of the h.o.r.s.e is set. I know Doyle is probably always the sentimental favorite and Ivey always has a huge following, but who are you guys wanting to win this. I really hope Chip Reese does. It would be great for him to get some real recognition in the mainstream.

Is Moneymaker still in?shucks, I had a huge prop bet saying he would win this event.I'm rooting for:DoyleReeseIvey (who I have as my #1 in the WSOP pool)

Chip Reese and Ivey because they were in my top 5 to win this along with Daniel, Lindgren, and Ferguson

Doyle no question----This tourny decides the best overall player. Doyle is the best player in history--even given all the physical pain and loss of stamina from age, he's still the force.Chip is rumered, well lets just say he was a winner in the games Tony the Ant's boys played in hustling whales out of millions--Scr#w him. Doyle should ask for new decks often.Phil Ivey is great, he just isn't Doyle yet experience wise--a long-time at the table favors him thoughTJ should go top 3 or 4, maybe better---He DOES know something about NL HM!!! The problem is the others know all his moves--but he doesn't know all theirs from the big cash gameAnyone else wins--they got hit in the face with the deck.This decides the best player--do anyone really think Moneymaker or Danneman, etc would have a chance with a free seat and average chips!!!!

Chip Reese cause he really needs the mobney.swSeriously tho, I think it would be cool if he won. He would have an even better chance if they were played HORSE all the way through.I'm pullen for Bloch a little too as the underdog.

Truly wouldn't want to pick a winner here, but all the predictions that THIS event would be the REAL championship seems to true. Hell of a final table, with Patrick Antonius as the weakest most inexperienced player. Holy S***.

I'm kind'a routing for Chip Reese -- though I wouldn't mind if Doyle Brunson won it.I figure that everyone has Ivey ranked so high in the Fantasy Pool that where he finishes won't effect the standings much.