Our Monthly Tournamnet

We have a once a month tournamnet with winners going to a final table at the end of the year.I won last weekend. First time playing this crowd in almost a year.67 players, freezout tournament style. First place $1,000Not a bad Sat night if you ask me.

Hey - I run a similar monthly game, but at the end of the year the winners AND top point earners get into the TOC. I wrote an application to track user statistics keep track of blinds. I plan on selling it eventually, but I'll give you the download link if you'd like to use it ... all i ask is you provide feedback and suggestions.http://www.duckstournamentdirector.com/download.htmAlso, the program creates webpages, and you can view our season stats here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am curious about this program--I have NOT downloaded it (since I never got permission from you)....can you tell me how it all works? Stat keeping, etc?
Sorry - didn't check this thread again - but absolutely, go ahead. The program works in several ways. If you have a regular game you would like to keep stats on, you would first start a 'Season', and then import or add players to the season's Roster. Then, when you're ready for the game, you create a tournament. There are options to for bounties, multiple add ons, and rebuys. You can select one of the included blind structures or create your own. The beta version out there now only supports no limit holdem, but the next version (i'm testing now) supports both stud and flop style games in limit or no / pot limit.Once you 'Run' a created tournament, if it part of your season, you record the stats through the 'Player Management Console', which has a table of all the players in the roster. For easier maintenence, you can hide the players that are not playing in the current tournament, and then there are buttons to add / subtract rebuys, specify an add-on or eliminate.