Andy had Chip allin with a gutshot and a single overcard on one flop, then had him allin with 99 vs. KK, then with KJ vs. AT, and then with top pair vs. flush draw + single over. Bloch just got really unlucky at the wrong times.1st allin - Bloch 68%2nd allin - Bloch 19%3rd allin - Bloch 43%4th allin - Bloch 54%Reese = 3% to survive those.
have you not got some (or one) of those round the wrong way..... KK Vs 99 didnt chip have the kings?and i dont think Fatigue would have been that bigger deal, both of these guys are used to playing long sessions. It would have been a factor but what you view as a fatigue mistake was more likely a general mistake.GG to both players tho
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you not got some (or one) of those round the wrong way..... KK Vs 99 didnt chip have the kings?and i dont think Fatigue would have been that bigger deal, both of these guys are used to playing long sessions. It would have been a factor but what you view as a fatigue mistake was more likely a general mistake.GG to both players tho
yes, Chip did have KK. That is why Bloch is 19% in the 2nd allin.(greatwhite - I got my math wrong. Chip is 6.79% as you say. First time my math has been wrong in a long time)
yes, Chip did have KK. That is why Bloch is 19% in the 2nd allin.(greatwhite - I got my math wrong. Chip is 6.79% as you say. First time my math has been wrong in a long time)
really? cause that was a pretty simple calculation.Congrats to chip on his 3rd and best bracelet of them all.