How Did You Lose Your Virginity?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my parent's conversion van, she was 15, I 16. 4 more times in that van, until i met an older chick who's mom didn't care who she had 'sleep' over... giggity giggity giggity...

I was very religious during high school and college, not believing in sex before marriage and being shy didnt help either, so I didnt lose my virginity until I was 22. But, I couldnt resist any longer when I came back home to visit and my hot friend, who has the most incredible rack and who I had a crush on, and I were hanging out one night chatting in the desert and we started making out. Needless to say, it ended with her bent over the trunk of her car.

Well, I guess I have two stories.When I was 11, my mom hired this older girl to housesit one summer while she worked. She was 15, and I used to get a kick out of playing all sorts of childish pranks on her to piss her off. One of them involved me whipping out my sack and smacking her in the head with it while she was taking a nap, she ended up blowing me. That was a life changing experience, and probably why I like to wake up my woman every once in a while with a good mushroom stamp.Actual vaginal intercourse... didn't happen till a few years later when I slept with my girlfriend on my moms daybed. Good thing she knew how to do laundry and get the blood stains out.

as a Christian i thought i better not post in this thread but all in the name of fun so why not.before a became a Christian (i considered myself on my whole life but never really understood it until i was around 15)when i was 14 i had sex for the first time in a barn when i went to bega (bega cheese anyone????). with a girl who i met at the yearly town gathering. there is like 500 people in the whole town so everybody knows everybody. nice little place.

as a Christian i thought i better not post in this thread but all in the name of fun so why not.before a became a Christian (i considered myself on my whole life but never really understood it until i was around 15)when i was 14 i had sex for the first time in a barn when i went to bega (bega cheese anyone????). with a girl who i met at the yearly town gathering. there is like 500 people in the whole town so everybody knows everybody. nice little place.
RFIDTS
when i was 14 i had sex for the first time in a barnwith a girl who i met at the yearly town gathering.
The first part is very easy to believe. The second part not so much.

I'll spare the details, but let me say that I was just absolutely horrendous at it. Like, beyond the worst that you could possibly imagine. I pity the poor girl.

Enzyte: The once-a-day pill to natural male enhancement. :club:
With the right timing and wittiness, this could be an excellent joke account.
This is still the best one, though.
"Running worse than Christopher Reeve." Nice.
Average game length: 20 minsTotal games played: 809809*20 / 60 = ~270 hours of WarCraft 3
Average game length: 20 minsTotal games played: 809809*20 / 60 = ~270 hours of WarCraft 3
yeah, i've played over 30K hands of poker this month. but at least we're rich and/or good at warcraft.
I was 20, I was drunk, and it was over in 30 seconds.
I was actually really suprised my first time. I thought I would be done in like 12 seconds but I managed to go a solid couple of minutes. It sure was awkward sex though
right after the climax, my mind was so at bliss that for a moment I gained enlightenment and invented a theory for quantum gravity that managed to link together all four known forces (plus two more that have yet to be discovered).
haha nh sir
I was actually really suprised my first time. I thought I would be done in like 12 seconds but I managed to go a solid couple of minutes. It sure was awkward sex though
i definitely should've lasted 15 seconds, but instead i lasted an hour and didn't finish.
I was surprised to even get to 30 seconds (being shitfaced and all).. But we took a nap, got up about a half-hr knowing I had some ground to make up, and went at it for well over an hour. :club: