Thread For Listing Your (top5) Anything...

not my idea but they havent done it yet so here we goTop 5 SNL Cast Members1. John Belushi2. Gilda Radner3. Chevy Chase4. Phil Hartman5. Eddie MurphyFYPTop 5 Guest Hosts on SNLFrank ZappaSteve MartinAlec BaldwinLily TomlinDrew Barrymore
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fwwl likw I"m forgetting someone really obvious and funny ( No, it's not Dana Carvy, Mike Myers or Billy Crystal)
Jimmy Fallon.

Top 5 songs to listen when blazed1)Stairway to Heaven2)High-James Blunt3)Like this and that-Dr. Dre feat Snoop Dogg4)Westside Story-The Game5) Organ Donor-DJ Shadow

Top 5 songs to listen when blazed1)Stairway to Heaven2)High-James Blunt3)Like this and that-Dr. Dre feat Snoop Dogg4)Westside Story-The Game5) Organ Donor-DJ Shadow
smoke some haze and throw on chemical brothers "The golden path"
smoke some haze and throw on chemical brothers "The golden path"
Awesome, Im always looking for good music to listen to when Im chilling with mary.
Awesome, Im always looking for good music to listen to when Im chilling with mary.
its a little more like flaming lips type stuff, a little more trippy and dancy for those intense highs, but a good song nonetheless.
well heres my top 5 for that1. My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow2. Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Sleep3. Aphex Twin - 44. Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien5. The Flaming Lips - Waitin' for a Superman [Remix]
Top 5 posters I love to hate:1. Yoda2. MJGrinder3. Ron Mexico4. xxEddie5. KFL
Top 5 Inventions of the 21st century1. Tivo2. Tivo3. Tivo4. Tivo5. TivoIronic isn't it?
Top 5 Inventions of the 21st century1. Tivo2. Tivo3. Tivo4. Tivo5. TivoIronic isn't it?
Tivo? Whut dat? Sound like Star Wars robot friend of C3PO.

Top 5 DMB songs (who would have guessed?)1. Two Step2. #413. The Stone4. Watchtower5. Crush

Top 5 heroes in Defense of the Ancients (DotA)1. Mercurial2. Spirit breaker3. Naix4. Rigwarl5. Twin-headed dragon
YES! YOu play dota! Man, I'm addicted to that game. you play east or west coast server?

Top 5 Disturbing Movies....1. Salo2. Visitor Q3. Ichi the Killer4. Caligula5. Kids

Top 5 Guest Hosts on SNLFrank ZappaSteve MartinAlec BaldwinLily TomlinDrew Barrymore
no Garth Brooks?mine would be brooks, martin, baldwin, hanks, and walken. no order
he was honrable mention.. only one year on snl plus a bunch of crap movies post like 86 is why he slipped off the top 5
doesnt change anything but eddie was actually on for like 3 or 4 seasons I think
Top 5 Disturbing Movies....1. Salo2. Visitor Q3. Ichi the Killer4. Caligula5. Kids
"I spit on your grave" and "Sick: portraite of Bob Flannagan, supermasochist" need to be in there somewhere, but I'm not sure where :club:
"I spit on your grave" and "Sick: portraite of Bob Flannagan, supermasochist" need to be in there somewhere, but I'm not sure where :club:
I forgot about "I Spit On Your Grave" - good call
Top 5 Reasons the Twins are winning the Wild Card Race5. Joe Nathan4. Joe Mauer3. Justin Morneau2. Johan Santana1. Francisco Loriano
As a Giants fan, I must say: Shut up.