Daniel Wsop H.o.r.s.e Event (day 2 Live Updates)

This hurts my feelings greatly :club:. However, Patty sends her love to all.
Bob-Patty-MattThe Great FCP Triumvirate.Don't mess around.
Where's Patty? I like Patty better. Bring back Patty!!!!
missIdaho: You are a girl after my own heart! I had a really busy day and night will be busy too. So I couldn't do updates today. Glad to see I was missed! In my best Arnold impersonation: "I'll Be Back!" :club:
This hurts my feelings greatly :club:. However, Patty sends her love to all.
Please don't cry. I like you to. Just not as much as Patty. We can still be friends.
missIdaho: You are a girl after my own heart! I had a really busy day and night will be busy too. So I couldn't do updates today. Glad to see I was missed! In my best Arnold impersonation: "I'll Be Back!" :D
**in my best hushed whisper** Good becasue I can't stand this Info guy. He has no idea what he's doing.
oh well, nothing you can do when you dont et any cards. :club:
He et his cards?!?Like ate them?Whoa.Oh, he didn't eat his cards-so what's the problem?

I think it's great he fought hand over fist. Completely aware of what was happening (card dead) and tried his hardest to overcome it. Thanks a million for the updates and video blog.Like what pro out there would do a video blog on break? Thanks again.

Was really pulling for you to make a big showing, good effort though. Just win the Main Event and you'll forget about this tournament. :club:

Tough break Daniel. I know you were really excited and looking forward to this tourney too. Not to mention being on the committee to help plan it. If it makes you feel any better, I've had the last 10 tourneys run exactly like that. I think we all here can empathize with you.

I know if you would have had some cards go your way you could easily be up at the top. You put in a good effort but the cards decided what happened. Oh well, maybe next tourney.

**in my LOUD voice** Good becasue I can't stand this missIdaho chick. She has no idea what she's doing.
Just got off the phone with Matt...YOU ROCK MAN!!!Proud to represent FCP!