Keep Annie Duke Off My Television!

Watching her b-itch at Eskimo Clark last night after he didn't hear a guy go all in and tossed some chips in the potShe acts like she's running every tourney she's involved in - like its up to her to decide proper etiquette and procedure - man she is annoying

Watching her b-itch at Eskimo Clark last night after he didn't hear a guy go all in and tossed some chips in the potShe acts like she's running every tourney she's involved in - like its up to her to decide proper etiquette and procedure - man she is annoying
and you'll also see her throw a fit in order to get the rules to bend in the opposite way of which she argued for other players. the only reason she was bitching at eskimo was that she would have pot odds to call with her pocket 4s. isn't that convenient?
i didnt see it, so i got nothing except, is she really that bad?comon, i said once already today, i'd do her in the mouth and i know you would too, anyone who ever contimplated peanut butter on the nuts trick knows what i'm talkin about
QFTShe thinks shes big **** and she runs every tournament.I love how she not only thinks shes the best woman player in the world but she can compete to be one of the best players in the world. Two Words: Jennifer Harman. GET OFF MY TV *****!

Prepare to flame....I had 15 extra minutes while I was in prison, in solitary, with my hands tied behind my back and my eyes taped open and read her autobiography. I know I know. In there she made references to her "online tormenter" that rings a bell was that Daniel among others flaming her in blogs and in person as well???

Prepare to flame....I had 15 extra minutes while I was in prison, in solitary, with my hands tied behind my back and my eyes taped open and read her autobiography. I know I know. In there she made references to her "online tormenter" that rings a bell was that Daniel among others flaming her in blogs and in person as well???
Just like the guy who says: "I was flipping channels and came across Oprha and she said..."
comon, i said once already today, i'd do her in the mouth and i know you would too, anyone who ever contimplated peanut butter on the nuts trick knows what i'm talkin about
:club: Royal, your online persona is like mine in live poker games...and I don't mean that in a good way!
Just like the guy who says: "I was flipping channels and came across Oprha and she said..."
she has provided years of quality programming, you are just a meanie. :club: SW
Eskimo biithces more than Annie does though, and you have to admit that what he was doing made no sense..He threw enough chips into the pot to just make the call, but after he saw that the other dude was all in, he said he was raising. That would have been a string bet if he was going to raise, and last episode he was getting mad at a dealer for string betting.He should have been paying attention in the first place.

Annie Duke looked so sad when arieh was deciding whether or not to call her down on her last hand. Seif picked up on it lol i think everyone in the room picked up on that. If ariehs big stack was not enough of a reason that genuine hangdog look had to be the clincher for the call.you know whos game i think is great is clonie gowen after watching her on the full tilt invitational at red rocks. She made 3 or 4 very creative bluffs to into the money. She kind of got timid once ITM but the moves she made to get there were Mortensenesque. Ahh Ms Oklahoma...

She acts like she's running every tourney she's involved in - like its up to her to decide proper etiquette and procedure - man she is annoying
2ndGood thing I recorded the show.Just FF'd through any part she was talking.
Eskimo biithces more than Annie does though, and you have to admit that what he was doing made no sense..He threw enough chips into the pot to just make the call, but after he saw that the other dude was all in, he said he was raising . That would have been a string bet if he was going to raise, and last episode he was getting mad at a dealer for string betting.He should have been paying attention in the first place.
the BB was 300 I beleive. He, unaware to Bigler, threw in 1200 even though Bigler had gone allin for like....6k-ish? I agreed with what Annie said though. The TD made a ruling saying that Eskimo had the leave that 1200 in the pot. Eskimo continued to agrue it and Annie, outta the other 7 men at the table, was the only one to grow some balls and just tell Eskimo to shut up. The TD made the ruling, he has to follow it, throw in the 1200 and move on. Next time pay more attention
the BB was 300 I beleive. He, unaware to Bigler, threw in 1200 even though Bigler had gone allin for like....6k-ish? I agreed with what Annie said though. The TD made a ruling saying that Eskimo had the leave that 1200 in the pot. Eskimo continued to agrue it and Annie, outta the other 7 men at the table, was the only one to grow some balls and just tell Eskimo to shut up. The TD made the ruling, he has to follow it, throw in the 1200 and move on. Next time pay more attention
Even funnier....He would've won the pot, lmao! But he put the 1200 and folded.
PPT
I hope I get a chance to see the PPT...

I dont like Annie Duke but I hate Eskimo Clark more.Did anyone see at end of 1st PPT episode where he told the dealer how great he was and that somehow justified him being right about a string bet? Eskimo Clark is a douchebag

I played two SNG's with her in Vegas and I can attest first hand that she's a complete and total *****! There is absolutely NO redeeming quality of hers. Nothing. I can't think of a reason why she would have any friends at all.

I can't think of a reason why she would have any friends at all.
She's got boobs...minus that, I agree 100% with your statement