Table $2k Added(760612) Table 4 (Real Money) -- Seat 8 is the buttonSeat 1: andreakkari (3371)Seat 2: xxJJackAAssxx (7120)Seat 3: mmmmmbeeeer (837)Seat 4: jwk1111 (5970)Seat 5: franzlaw (3725)Seat 6: GrinderMJ (3800)Seat 7: THIZZTAZTIC (2520)Seat 8: ryanjulie (2655)Seat 9: thekykid22 (6366)Seat 10: scantaround (2016)thekykid22 posts small blind (50)scantaround posts big blind (100)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to GrinderMJ [ Jh, Kh ] andreakkari folds.xxJJackAAssxx raises (200) to 200mmmmmbeeeer folds.jwk1111 calls (200)franzlaw folds.GrinderMJ raises (650) to 650THIZZTAZTIC folds.ryanjulie folds.thekykid22 folds.scantaround folds.xxJJackAAssxx calls (450)jwk1111 calls (450)** Dealing Flop ** : [ 9c, Kc, 6s ] xxJJackAAssxx checks.jwk1111 checks.GrinderMJ bets (1100)xxJJackAAssxx folds.jwk1111 raises (5320) to 5320jwk1111 is all-In.First, sorry about the convertor, it didn't work so, ya. This is the 109 2k added on partypoker. I had been playing super tight, showed down only ak in a raised pot. So preflop is a basic squeeze where i thought i could pick up the 550 in the pot. I certainly didn't expect two callers. Assume you have already squeezed and let's not discuss preflop. What is your action on the flop in this spot? What about after the push

Assume you have already squeezed and let's not discuss preflop. What is your action on the flop in this spot? What about after the push
Okay, no preflop discussion...from my quick math you are calling about 2000 here to win about 5000. I think in this spot it's a call. Often villain has AK or a set, but I think often enough he has just a flush draw or perhaps 87 for it to be worth a call. Also somewhat possible he has KJ or KT and you're not behind, but that's not very likely. I'll take 2.5 to 1 that he is semi-bluffing. Even if it's maybe 3-1 that it's actually a semi-bluff, I say take it. The value of winning a big pot here and making an early run for the FT outweighs the risk of losing all your chips, IMO.

Is it time to bet the farm on TP 3rd Kicker? I think that I would pass since you've been playing tight and villian has to consider AK as a possible holding.His two calls preflop and the C/R smells like a set. Other possibility is the NFD and I can't really see him having a straight draw with that board. He could also have AK although that would be pretty passive preflop for villain. If you had been playing loose then I could widen villain's range but not here.

Your bet is fine but on the all in move, fold. I doubt he is moving in here with less than KQ. My money is on AK. Only range I can possibly put him on that you are ahead of is AsQs or AsJs. You have made a move with a marginal hand, now fold and move on. You can calculate all the pot odds you want, you don't want to lose your stack here. Not with still having a decent M. Fold it down.

I definately wouldn't put my opponent on Ace King with that action pre-flop (min-raise and just a call, then a call to your re-raise). KQ perhaps...
I was thinking it was the min-raiser instead of the caller so you are probably correct, although I do see people play AK very passively and just want to see a flop as cheap as possible. So many people have that "I hate AK" thing going that they are afraid to build big pots with it. KQ is a more likely holding here.

the problem here is preflop. if you want to just take it down without a fight, you need to bet more. your raise is just a pot sweetener. pot is 1200 when it gets back to the original raiser, so he's getting about 3:1, then the next guy is getting 4:1. raising to about 900 should do it.

Yes I fully agree. You said not to discuss preflop action, but if you'd played it differently you wouldn't be in this situation. I raise to 1000 preflop if you're gonna squeeze, and then if they both still call you gotta push the flop.