There's The Bell, And They're Off....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the buy in for the horse event
$50,000Wed Jul 12 12:19:00 PDT 2006Cards in the Air for H.O.R.S.E.LIMIT HOLD'EMPlayers are seated and cards have been dealt for event #20, the first annual $50,000 H.O.R.S.E. tournament. Entry is sure to be poker star-studded and some amazing poker will be seen at these tables. The first level of the tournament will be limit hold'em with $100-$200 blinds.Maybe this time its for real.
What was the buy in for the horse event
50 thousand old buttons that fell off of old shirts, guaranteeing that you are at least over the age of 14 or are very rough on your shirts..
I dunno. Think daniel will play??
not too quick on the uptake, huh? :club:

Cloutier Takes an $1,800 Pot from BenyamineT.J. Cloutier takes down an $1,800 pot from David Benyamine early in the tourmanent with a board showing J9846. Benyamine folds on the river and Cloutier tell him that he had the nut-flush.A :club: T :D ?

Is the first level of this really LHE and not NLHE? If it's really limit than that makes the final table of NLHE even more gay
The whole tournament (with the exception of the final table) is limit.
Is the first level of this really LHE and not NLHE? If it's really limit than that makes the final table of NLHE even more gay
First level usually is in a H.O.R.S.E event.....
Well yeah... HORSE is all limit.Until this year that is.
The whole tournament (with the exception of the final table) is limit.
Thanks.I really wish they wouldn't have done that to the final table. At the bare minimum they should have made it all LHE if they wanted holdem so bad.

Wed Jul 12 12:27:00 PDT 2006Table Stacked with HistoryTable 150 has the winners of the past three years of the H.O.R.S.E. event sitting right next to each other (there was no H.O.R.S.E. tournament in 2005). Doyle Brunson (2003) in seat 2, Scott Fischman (2004) in seat 3 and John Hennigan (2002) in seat 4. The electricity at the table is palpable.Before anyone asks, No. DN's video game did NOT buy into the event.Also, I thought history involved periods of time dating back farther than 4 years. After the headline, I expected Doyle, TJ and other's to be at the table.Edit: Random Table Selection is rigged!