fulltilt or ultimatebet?

hey guys, im planning to either sign up at fulltilt or ultimatebet and deposit about 1k to play. I don't know which one is better so i'll ask for your opinions. I strictly play NL hold'em and sometimes PLO. I heard the Fulltilt bonus is very hard to clear, but how about ultimate bet bonus? I also play to earn poker points to enter in freeroll torneys. which one has the best poker point freeroll tourney?

You should be able to clear the bonus in no time at Full Tilt. Its hard to clear playing small limits, but playing no limit you should clear it a lot quicker. Prolly get 20 an hour so cleared.I like full tilt better, personally. UB is a little drab, but no so drab as some.

I play pretty much full time at both and here's my take:Full Tilt has softer cash games. UB has much MUCH better tournaments. As to the bonus, I cleared the 600 dollar bonus in 3 days - it just depends how much you play. If I were you, take your 1k and depsosit 600 at full tilt (that way you get the max bonus of 600 bucks) and take the other 400 and put it at UB and get whatever bonus they're offereing now. After clearing both bonuses you should have a preference.My preference for cash games is Full Tilt, for tournaments it's UB. If you like playing against pros then definitely go full tilt because there's 100 million of them that play there and during peak hours you may see 4 or 5 on at the same time.

oh, and after clearing the bonuses, if you decide to go full time at full tilt, you can get another 50 percent reload bonus until the end of march (max 300 bucks). so you could take off your money from UB (if you decide you don't like it) and put it on at FT and wind up with 900 bucks just in bonus at FT + whatever bonus you got at UB. easy way to double up your 1k.

yeah i would do that deposit 600 on full tilt and 400 on UB, it gives you the max bounus dollars and if you have a friend that refered you you can get up to 100 on UB and 600 on full tilt, and then with draw it playing mainly on full tilt to start cause UB does not have a time frame to unlock its bounus dollars like full tilt does. I play on both sites currently and enjoy them both, Full tilt is a little slower play then UB but for the most part the players seem a little more knowledgeable and it could be more difficult to beat. But of the sites i have tried those are my two fav's and dont' think you can go wrong with either one, full tilt touraments are very small compared to the other websites including UB. I don't know what your exactly looking for in a online site but if it touraments and rapid play UB is more the place. If it is enjoyment and bag for you buck, full tilt might give you a little more with the pros and bounus dollars. But you can't go wrong in either place both are soild sites however UB does have sever problems from time to time not as bad as ayear ago but just this weekend a touraments blinds stop increasing and it played out for 3 hours at the same level with no break.

i wouldnt say full tilt has 'soft' cash games...say as compared to Party or Stars but if you are comparing vs UB then its pretty closei dont play the limits as you but i have found that a table where a pro is sitting is extremely easy to make money at. 1)usually the pro is messin around and 2)most people are playing way over their limits 'just to play with the pros' and if you are lucky enough 3)the omaha table where a pro is at is filled with players who have no idea how to play...once again, they just want to sit with the proi'd do the 600 at FT and 400 at UB to maximize deposit bonuses. that was a damn good idea whoever said that

You should be able to clear the bonus in no time at Full Tilt. Its hard to clear playing small limits, but playing no limit you should clear it a lot quicker. Prolly get 20 an hour so cleared.
really? does anyone else concur? i heard different stories from other ppl. And how hard it's to clear the bonus if im playing at .50/1 NLH?

honestly it took me about a month to clear the bonus but i play(ed) .05/.10 before a few big tourney mtt wins. if you played higher limits (i assume so with the 1k deposit) then you will clear it in no time -- i wouldnt base my decision on that. its a lot of free money, you'll get it eventually

and of course if you want to name drop my screenname at both sites is Erudis =)and i concur (lol i love that word) it really doesn't take very long to clear the bonuses. if you multi-table i can't see it taking very long. they release the bonus (at Full Tilt) 20 dollars at a time too so you don't have to worry about clearing the whole thing at one time.the graphics at Full Tilt are pretty cool too.