Can I Cancel My Withdrawal?

I posted earlier about FirePay withdrawals, and after reading the 200,000 horror stories on here about FirePay, I was wondering if there is any way to cancel my cash out, so that I can open up a Neteller Account and withdraw Neteller.Also, if I do this, what would be the problems since I did not deposit through Neteller.This is somewhat insane that there have been this many problems and that no one has alleviated the situation yet.

I posted earlier about FirePay withdrawals, and after reading the 200,000 horror stories on here about FirePay, I was wondering if there is any way to cancel my cash out, so that I can open up a Neteller Account and withdraw Neteller.Also, if I do this, what would be the problems since I did not deposit through Neteller.This is somewhat insane that there have been this many problems and that no one has alleviated the situation yet.
Hi Kappa, your withdrawal has already been processed and sent out. Within the Cashier there is a way to cancel a withdrawal request before it's been processed but once it has been processed it can't be cancelled.