Firepay Cashouts At Fcp

Why does it take 8 to 10 days for FCP to process FirePay cashouts, when sites like Full Tilt can process them in a matter of hours?It just doesn't make sense to me. Full Tilt is a rock garden, but I'll play there if it's the only way I can have nearly-instant access to my funds.

Why does it take 8 to 10 days for FCP to process FirePay cashouts, when sites like Full Tilt can process them in a matter of hours?It just doesn't make sense to me. Full Tilt is a rock garden, but I'll play there if it's the only way I can have nearly-instant access to my funds.
Hi Kappa, there's an intermediate company that processes our Firepay transactions for us and they hold the money on Firepay withdrawals the same way a bank holds a check deposit.We wish this wasn't the case and we're working on a solution to make our Firepay transactions as fast as our Neteller ones are which are usually within 24 hours and often much less than that.

ohh god..... I should try to find you a link to the numerous emails and posts I had with FCP support 3 weeks ago regarding this...GOOD LUCK WITH THEM !I recieved my cashout something like 17 business days later!!!!!! and I recieved it in the friggin mail !!! when I requested it to my Firepay Apparently they cant withdrawal to firepay unless you deposited with it.... ( thanx for telling me when the check was in the mail )ohhhh I must dig up the emails for you now...I will no longer play at FCP and I made this aware to them, simply because the way I was treated. ( a chartered member )good luck...

• 2 weeks later...