Nutzbuster For Mvp

How can anyone else even get consideration for this one? One loss, 8 wins, AND he whips Kidpoker in 10 minutes..... You may all bow down now before him... The NUTZ-O-GEE :club:

He isn't 8-1...I think looshle deserves it as of now.
QFT. A lot can happen with 3 weeks left, but Loosh at 6-1 should have it right now. Now if he drops into the 3 way tie at 6-2, who knows.Bizzle also deserves consideration at 4-0, and part of the league's best team.

having played nutzbuster myself, i'd say that he and alf are the two best players that i've personally played. can't speak for looshle, but all records aside, those two are beyond any doubt the best players i've seen so far.

having played nutzbuster myself, i'd say that he and alf are the two best players that i've personally played. can't speak for looshle, but all records aside, those two are beyond any doubt the best players i've seen so far.
Well thanks checky....I vote for checky for the unluckiest player in the league.I have railed his matches 3 times (rooting like hell for a checky loss), and the guy must have murdered kittens in a former life because god hates him.
QFT. A lot can happen with 3 weeks left, but Loosh at 6-1 should have it right now. Now if he drops into the 3 way tie at 6-2, who knows.Bizzle also deserves consideration at 4-0, and part of the league's best team.
Currently, here is how I would vote for MVP-1- Looshle2- Bizzle3- Zimmer4- Huskers20 (probably an overreach, but his integrity of not taking a forfeit when he easily could've makes for massive points in my book)5- Nutzbuster1 Brazillion- 2eazzy
Guest Guest
Well thanks checky....I vote for checky for the unluckiest player in the league.I have railed his matches 3 times (rooting like hell for a checky loss), and the guy must have murdered kittens in a former life because god hates him.
well, if it keeps running like this, i'm going to start killing kittens in this one, lol. seriously, after my match with you which got to the crapshoot stage, followed by the QQ to JJ mess with nutzbuster, then the i-can't-miss-a-damn-hand-comma-even-against-aces debacle with 2eazzy, and finally the repeated attempts to put away a crippled czario over the course of ONE ****ING HOUR, i've decided that pretty much everything cute and cuddly in this world must burn.i've told myself "you started off 4-0" like a billion times just to remember that i don't, in fact, suck that bad at HU play. i mean, christ, in my life, i've won about 30 tournaments and come in 2nd about 6. that should say SOMETHING about my ability to play HU, right? right? bueller?
well, if it keeps running like this, i'm going to start killing kittens in this one, lol. seriously, after my match with you which got to the crapshoot stage, followed by the QQ to JJ mess with nutzbuster, then the i-can't-miss-a-damn-hand-comma-even-against-aces debacle with 2eazzy, and finally the repeated attempts to put away a crippled czario over the course of ONE ****ING HOUR, i've decided that pretty much everything cute and cuddly in this world must burn.i've told myself "you started off 4-0" like a billion times just to remember that i don't, in fact, suck that bad at HU play. i mean, christ, in my life, i've won about 30 tournaments and come in 2nd about 6. that should say SOMETHING about my ability to play HU, right? right? bueller?
sez me.
i mean, christ, in my life, i've won about 30 tournaments and come in 2nd about 6. that should say SOMETHING about my ability to play HU, right? right? bueller?
Depends on if you've played 5000 MTTs :club:

Wow, thanks to my team mates and all my adoring fans! :waveslikeroyaltyface: I wish my record was that good. Truth be told it could have been. I wish I had 2 of those matches back...one where I played exhausted and over aggressive and the other one where I played....well...like schit! It's all good. I am happy with my play so far. This HU league has been nutty fun for sure. Big thanks again to Daniel for making it all happen.The reality is there is still3 weeks to go any pretty much anything can happen with these sick tight races. Some pivotal matches coming up, mainly ours this Sunday.One thing should be said without question. There are many incredible players here. A few may even make a splash on TV someday (cough cough:Looshle:coughcough)Congrats man. Oh yeah, one last thing...Fear me always.PEACE! :club:

Wow, thanks to my team mates and all my adoring fans! :waveslikeroyaltyface: I wish my record was that good. Truth be told it could have been. I wish I had 2 of those matches back...one where I played exhausted and over aggressive and the other one where I played....well...like schit! It's all good. I am happy with my play so far. This HU league has been nutty fun for sure. Big thanks again to Daniel for making it all happen.The reality is there is still3 weeks to go any pretty much anything can happen with these sick tight races. Some pivotal matches coming up, mainly ours this Sunday.One thing should be said without question. There are many incredible players here. A few may even make a splash on TV someday (cough cough:Looshle:coughcough)Congrats man. Oh yeah, one last thing...Fear me always.PEACE! :club:
1st off...Nice job Nutz! If we are talking Nutz for MVP, I would like to the record to reflect the following.I am currently 2-1 after winning my last 2 matches. My only loss on the year was to Mr. Nutz. In said match, I missclicked 1/2 of my stack off accidently early in the match...came back to get a lead...had Nutz dead to a 2 outer...which he OBV rivered.As I have always said...I'd rather be lucky than good! :D

All of you have valid points. However, the one reason that absolutely guarantees that Nutz is the MVP is that.... we're on the same team. Nuff said...

I vote for Nutz, I'm just running well right now. I might let Grinder play each game the rest of the season since I'm going to be playing as many events as possible now. Now I know why all the pros call it a grueling month....

I vote for Nutz, I'm just running well right now. I might let Grinder play each game the rest of the season since I'm going to be playing as many events as possible now. Now I know why all the pros call it a grueling month....
And the rest of the HU league rejoices in celebration

All I know is nutz, I still took you down heads up in the protege semifinal down 3 to 1 in chips! :club:

All I know is nutz, I still took you down heads up in the protege semifinal quarter-final down 3 to 1 in chips! :club:
if you did that in a semi, you wouldve been in toronto. :D
All I know is nutz, I still took you down heads up in the protege semifinal down 3 to 1 in chips! :club:
Ooooooo and don't think Ive forgetten...MoOOhaaaaaa...MoooHAaaaaaa! :planningrevengewithdeathrayface:I actually thought I had a shot at that Protoge seat. I really did. I KNOW I should have been in Toronto. (the conspiracy investigation is on going). :D