Top 2 pay $72/$48player was a bit aggressive. Had made several big bets; didn't show many hands that I recalled. Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero (t2512)BB (t4704)Button (t4784)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5d.gif, 4d.gif. Button calls t100, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: (t300) 6d.gif, 5h.gif, 7d.gif(3 players)how you play it ?

Top 2 pay $72/$48player was a bit aggressive. Had made several big bets; didn't show many hands that I recalled. Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero (t2512)BB (t4704)Button (t4784)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5d.gif, 4d.gif. Button calls t100, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: (t300) 6d.gif, 5h.gif, 7d.gif(3 players)how you play it ?
I like playing a medium sized pot early with this hand. You are such a favorite to most hands. The only hand you are a dog to is a set and you are still 44% to win anyway. I dont like pushing a ton with this type of a hand, its too big. I mean you are a 61% favorite against AdAc. Id check to induce a LP bettor and smooth call any bet on the flop, then check raise the turn, or if you feel that no one will bet the turn, lead out with a 1/2 pot sized bet and reraise any LP action. Worst case scenario you are semi-bluffing, and still 43% to win if you hit a blank on the turn (against AA).
my equity changes a ton on the turn.Also, my action may be goen by then.I don't like waitng for the turn.I'm a bigger dog to 8d7d than a set :club:
Id get my money back if someone holds 8d7d seeing as the 7d is on the flop. I think you meant 8d9d, i see your point, but if someone flopped the gadget against you, thats just a colddeck...id still play it the same way.
Id get my money back if someone holds 8d7d seeing as the 7d is on the flop. I think you meant 8d9d, i see your point, but if someone flopped the gadget against you, thats just a colddeck...id still play it the same way.
oh yeah..89!but with big draws, I find the action can die quickly if I hit on the turn.And if I miss, well, then, my equity has nosedived relatively speaking.

That is the reason I am advocating leading out on the flop, as you may not get anything on the turn. Open pushing will scare away too many of the hands that we want to call on the flop.