• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE U KIDDEN ME that was the best thing he could have done....go out with a BANG
losing the world cup for your team is not a BANG. He is one of the best PK takers ever and coulda made a difference
losing the world cup for your team is not a BANG. He is one of the best PK takers ever and coulda made a difference
Would of he took the place of the guy who missed? If not, probablly not.
Would of he took the place of the guy who missed? If not, probablly not.
he wouldnt of taken trezeguet place so it doesnt matter?
"You have a soft head."
LOLOL. nhMy Italian is a little rusty, and my lipreading never the best, but I am pretty sure he said "Your wife squealed like a little piggy while I slammed her last night."Im gutted for France BUT at least I can say I got to watch the World Champions when I was in Germany.

i think zidane looks like a murderer this incident just proves to me he is a badass mother ****** that takes no **** off nobody

That said, Zidane is a friggin moron, he cost France the match.
Had he stayed on the pitch, France may have won. He is one man, and in a penalty shootout that counts for little. He may have taken a penalty in place of one of the players that scored. I really think that is would only make the slightest difference in such a crapshoot as a penalty shootout. Buffon is a far better keeper than Barthez, and Italy easily had more set piece talent on the pitch.
Had he stayed on the pitch, France may have won. He is one man, and in a penalty shootout that counts for little. He may have taken a penalty in place of one of the players that scored. I really think that is would only make the slightest difference in such a crapshoot as a penalty shootout. Buffon is a far better keeper than Barthez, and Italy easily had more set piece talent on the pitch.
France was lucky to get to overtime much less PK's. The only reason they had a score was because the ref made a bad call.
i think zidane looks like a murderer this incident just proves to me he is a badass mother ****** that takes no **** off nobody
I agree. He looks like Agent 47 from the Hitman video games. It was an incredibly stupid move and it definitely hurt his team but it was badass to see him almost stick his head through that guy's sternum.
in reality it had no effect on the outcome. the only french player to miss, trezeguet, would have definitely been one of the shooters even if zidane was in. he is one of their best goal scorers.